Thread: P1DD2/Limp Mode

Post Thanks / Like

P1DD2/Limp Mode

Good Afternoon Everyone...I am brought here today because of my2016 scat pack charger (6.4L) is going into a limp mode on the highway (70+ mph). I have a code on the CEL for P1DD2. I have a log of this happening via hp tuners scanner. Right before it goes into limp mode, my O2 sensors go off the chart, the gas pedal request increases even though the throttle isn’t moving, command torque is requesting very high even though it’s actually low (setting off limp mode). I will pull over, shut it off, turn it back on, and continue on the highway. I've sent it to two different tuners and they both don't believe it's the tune but if you think it's the tune, I can send you the tune and logs and will pay for your time. If you want the log, feel free to PM me or throw your email address down. I'm convinced that something is loose grounding out but I'm clueless to where.The list of mods includes the following...Kooks Long Tube Headers...Corsa Xtreme Catback...Custom MMX camshaft...All new Hellcat lifters...MDS Delete Kit...Legmaker True CAI...95mm throttle body...Someone please spare me this heartbreak. I love this thing and it's tearing me apart :(
    Last edited by Ggoupille; 02-11-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Send me the tune file and a log of when it happens [email protected] I will take a look

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar9528 View Post
    Send me the tune file and a log of when it happens [email protected] I will take a lookSent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums