Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quickjack and replacement jack pads for Charger

Anyone using the Quickjack to jack the Charger? Needing to do a little work and my current tools are not cutting it....also don’t want to spend 10-15 min running around the car to place on jack stands...my current jack is just too tall so either way still need a new jack....I’m considering the 7000xlt for the extra length and lifting.....I’ve seen where the standard SLX is just to short....wanted to see if anyone has this....also how everyone is placing their Charger on stands...

In addition, I was looking at pinch weld adapters too and came across replacement Lift pads that are made of Delrin on eBay. Made by a company called MillFast Products

Front pad is ~1.150 inches tall and ~2.250 inches in diameter.
    Rear pad is ~1.950 inches tall and ~2.250 inches in diameter.

IMG_7617.JPG

Thinking about trying them out

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    The 7000EXT is the way to go.

No need for pinch weld adapters. Place the rubber blocks under the OEM lift points and go for it.

Bob

Lux Technologies - LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Thanks Tikibeast thanked for this post
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Is that the same Points for the charger as that sketch looks to be challenger?

'19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 E90 M3; '07 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Likes TopSide liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Is that the same Points for the charger as that sketch looks to be challenger?

Yes.

Same for all LX, LC, LD.

Bob

Lux Technologies - LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]

Post Thanks / Like
    This is what I’ve seen for the Charger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Heat00, bgipson21 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TopSide View Post
    This is what I’ve seen for the Charger

We're focusing on quickjack lift points. This being said, the OEM points, just in front of the rear wheels, and just inboard and behind the front wheels, are sufficient.

As an aside, no way would I lift from the pumpkin, or front cradle. No need...

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    using the Quickjack you would only be lifting on the pinch welds...question, when lift using a jack and placing on jack stands for the front, are you lifting on the pinch welds and placing stands on the subframe or vise versa? I see on the subframe the triangle where you should lift/support. This car being so low, my jack does not make it back there nor does it fit under the car without 2x12 under tire...it be nice for someone to do a write up how to block the Charger....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TopSide View Post
    using the Quickjack you would only be lifting on the pinch welds...question, when lift using a jack and placing on jack stands for the front, are you lifting on the pinch welds and placing stands on the subframe or vise versa? I see on the subframe the triangle where you should lift/support. This car being so low, my jack does not make it back there nor does it fit under the car without 2x12 under tire...it be nice for someone to do a write up how to block the Charger....

You can use the pinch welds or subframe in the front and the rubber lift pads in the back with the 5000ext or 7000ext models. I have a 5000 with pinch weld adapters. You need the extended version to reach both locations but people have used the regular model without issues using the pinch welds I think.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Thanks TopSide thanked for this post
    Likes TopSide liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If the goal is too quickly get both rear wheels off the ground, Can the Chargers be lifted with "one point"...like the rear pumpkin housing ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I added these to my Charger, much easier then dealing with the pinch weld

Charger 10-19 Lift Pads – ZL1 Addons

Since my car is an 06 I had to open up the "notch" on the sideskirt slightly to accommodate these, took all of a minute to do
    2006 Charger SRT8
    Thanks Tikibeast thanked for this post
    Likes Tikibeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    good to know and thanks... I think I used the correct points. I like to rotate the tires myself so I jack the front then put the jack stand, then I use the 1 rear point by the back tire and leave it on the jack, this way I can get the entire side up for the rotate lol...

Post Thanks / Like
    So I did find these other jack pads that replace the factor rear point with a solid version as well as adds a front version:

Seem solid. Did see someone on the hellcat.org was trying them out...

Post Thanks / Like
    will those ZL1 lift pads work on 07 300 srt?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm wondering how they'll handle speed bumps on a lowered vehicle.

Galactus hungers...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    QuikJack is an awesome system. There's a thread on here about it...
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast