Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 118 of 118
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Shell, but unfortunately there's not too many in my area, and the ones that are around are complete sh*tholes. Trash strewn and populated by crackheads that always need "some spare change for the bus". I haven't noticed a significant change in mpg between different gas brands. My car 'feels' a bit rowdier with Sunoco, but I'm sure that it's in my head.

    That's crazy that you're getting such crappy mileage around town. My commute is fairly mixed; 15 minutes on the freeway and the rest on surface streets. I typically see between 17~19mpg. On roadtrips with all freeway, I've seen as high as 25mpg cruising at 80.
    Paul
    16 Charger Scat Pack
    HC airbox/tube, catch can, 19 grille, Vertini RF 1.3 20x10/20x11, Tazer

    Thanks BorisGT thanked for this post
    Likes KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY, bluescat19 liked this post



  2. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulMc View Post
    I like Shell, but unfortunately there's not too many in my area, and the ones that are around are complete sh*tholes. Trash strewn and populated by crackheads that always need "some spare change for the bus". I haven't noticed a significant change in mpg between different gas brands. My car 'feels' a bit rowdier with Sunoco, but I'm sure that it's in my head.

    That's crazy that you're getting such crappy mileage around town. My commute is fairly mixed; 15 minutes on the freeway and the rest on surface streets. I typically see between 17~19mpg. On roadtrips with all freeway, I've seen as high as 25mpg cruising at 80.
    That is about what I get aswell depending on if I decide to race that ricer on the highway lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Thanks nickhabben thanked for this post

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like


    Raced a Lexus LC500 on the highway. Gapped it by 3-4 car lengths. But hit something on the highway which made my splitter’s bolts break off. Luckily the ZL1-Addons frame bolts kept the splitter attached and took the impact like a champ. All fixed now thanks to Danny from Slammeredinc.
    Likes BorisGT liked this post

  4. #109
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    car looks good, I see you around town every now and again.. if ya see a blue single cab cummins gimme a honk and we'll see what the 392 has haha
    '06 2500 RCLB Cummins
    Firepunk CSP5 Tuned
    Pusher Twin Turbos
    Thuren Suspension
    20x12 Fuel Flows
    for sale 25k obo
    Likes calcruz31, KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY liked this post

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like


    Bags coming! Super stoked. Wheels will be for sale soon!

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like


    Paddle Shifter Extenders installed!

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like


    Freshly bagged! Thanks to Slammered.inc here in South Florida. Full Air Lift 3P management with dual 444c compressors. Enjoying this car!! Next year may have a widebody on my mind!

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like


    Loving air suspension!!

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like




    Selling my Vossen VWS-1’s.
    • F: 20x9.5
    • R: 20x10.5
    • Offsets are +15 front and +10 Rear
    • Finish is Polished Lip with Matte Silver face
    • Will fit Scatpack and Hellcat (Charger and Challenger)

    Message me for pricing! Was going to put these on but decided not to and go with a different set!

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY View Post




    Selling my Vossen VWS-1’s.
    • F: 20x9.5
    • R: 20x10.5
    • Offsets are +15 front and +10 Rear
    • Finish is Polished Lip with Matte Silver face
    • Will fit Scatpack and Hellcat (Charger and Challenger)

    Message me for pricing! Was going to put these on but decided not to and go with a different set!
    I would love to offer something..because I was looking at those rims and I didnt like the price of then brand new. You have good taste.

    What are you looking at?

    Former owner of a Ram 1500, Current owner of a Dodge charger scat pack, possible future owner of a jeep gladiator.
    Likes KFLETCHPHOTOGRAPHY liked this post

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arod412 View Post
    I would love to offer something..because I was looking at those rims and I didnt like the price of then brand new. You have good taste.

    What are you looking at?

    Former owner of a Ram 1500, Current owner of a Dodge charger scat pack, possible future owner of a jeep gladiator.
    Message me man!

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like



    Selling my Vossen HF-3’s for $2,000 shipped!
    20 x 9.5 Front
    20 x 10.5 Rear

    Message me!!!

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like




    Alignment today. Wheels still for sale! DM me!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •