Post Thanks / Like

Corsa Sport Exhaust Question

How much louder is the Corsa Sport CatBack exhaust then the stock system?

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't answer that question, but I can say, Corsa is the loudest, raspiest aftermarket exhaust system I've ever heard. I've heard some cars with Corsa, I'd bet money would be quieter with straight pipes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2006 Dodge Charger Daytona TorRed #1354, SRT Heads/Intake - ARH Long Tubes - Spartan Plus Cam - Magnaflow - 3.06 Getrag
    Watch SaabKyle review my old Charger Scat Pack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6OA...ezVy7g&index=3

I detail cars in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area! 757-435-4027

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the Corsa Sport on my 10 Challenger with SRT8 shorties and Magna Flow High Flow Cats... Nice under normal driving and "nasty" at WOT.

Couple videos to give you an idea of the sound.

2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Corsa Exteme catback on my SP... It's loud Corsa Sport Exhaust Question. But totally relaxed on a highway cruise. No drone or anything of course.

Here's a link to a start-up video on my IG:
    Patrick Regan on Instagram: “Never gets old hearing this when I start her up! #corsaperformance #ferradawheels #ferradafr2 #mopar #charger #scatpack #392hemi”

Post Thanks / Like
    I can tell you first hand the stock exhaust is louder than the Corsa Sport exhaust. The stock exhaust is actually louder inside the car. The Corsa Exteme is louder than the stock exhaust but also quieter inside the cab of the car.

Personally I like the sound outside, not inside since I spend alot of time in my car. The Corsa extreme won't disappoint. Near zero drone at all RPM's in my opinion too.
    20% window tint Custom Wrap Corsa Extreme Cat-Back exhaust Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 275/40r20

Post Thanks / Like
    interesting that it's louder outside than stock and quieter inside...
    '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 E90 M3; '07 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    I put Corsa Extreme on my 2013 Charger R/T and it sounded great. It is quite a bit louder than the stock exhaust for that year of car. Cruising you can't really hear it though. Now the exhaust on my 2015 Charger SRT is louder than the extreme on the 5.7. I did not think it was raspy at all. When people remove the mid mufflers that is when it gets raspty

Post Thanks / Like
    Stock exhaust is louder since it has active cut outs. Corsa does sounds nice and had on my 2010 SRT. Maybe adds a few more Horses.

Post Thanks / Like
    On my 07 Charger R/T the "Sport" was as quiet as stock until going open throttle, then it roared. On my 11 Challenger SRT I went with the "Extreme" because the Sport was so quiet. Neither had/has any drone, and inside the car they were not obnoxious, even with open throttle.
    As Neil Diamond sang, "Beautiful Noise".

Post Thanks / Like
    Have them on my Corvette... Same nice rumble and "nasty" at WOT.

That being said I heard a Corvette with Borla cat and it sounded awesome too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ATXscat View Post
    I have the Corsa Exteme catback on my SP... It's loud Corsa Sport Exhaust Question. But totally relaxed on a highway cruise. No drone or anything of course.

Here's a link to a start-up video on my IG:
    Patrick Regan on Instagram: “Never gets old hearing this when I start her up! #corsaperformance #ferradawheels #ferradafr2 #mopar #charger #scatpack #392hemi”
    How much louder would you say compared to your previous dynomax mid muffler , thats what i currently have and have some slight drone which gotten annoying on long road trips

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alexavalos392 View Post
    How much louder would you say compared to your previous dynomax mid muffler , thats what i currently have and have some slight drone which gotten annoying on long road trips

I think the Corsa Exteme catback is a good bit louder, especially at WOT. It really screams at high rpms. Like others have said, no drone anywhere. You get that (IMO) weird sound when the car kicks into MDS, but that was there with the stock exhaust too. Never a problem if you put it in sport mode Corsa Sport Exhaust Question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk