Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My charger trio

Post Thanks / Like

My charger trio

Wish I still had all three lol... they would look nice together in the driveway
    16 scat
    18 Daytona
    19 scat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 E90 M3; '07 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly in my eyes I think you got better and better each upgrade, the granite color is great always nice, the Daytona was popping with the white and black decals and black roof, and the 19 scat is just bad ass with the F8 color with the dynamics package and stripes and I still think the front end is even meaner!!
    17" Green Go Charger Scat Pack 20% Tint, Brass Monkey Hellcat reps, Mid Muffler delete, Luxe tail light kit, Green billet oil catch can, Red Reflective 392 Hemi badge, Zdatt 6k Led headlights

Post Thanks / Like
    That green is sick...love all the colors, but that green is nice.
    2018 Indigo Blue 392 Daytona
    Likes MissBeeHaving, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoScat392 View Post
    Honestly in my eyes I think you got better and better each upgrade, the granite color is great always nice, the Daytona was popping with the white and black decals and black roof, and the 19 scat is just bad ass with the F8 color with the dynamics package and stripes and I still think the front end is even meaner!!
    Thanks Greengo! I agree, I now love the 19 front with the stripes... that's part of what sold me on it lol.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Graygoose View Post
    That green is sick...love all the colors, but that green is nice.
    Thanks.... at the time I got this, it was actually the only 19 scat on the lot (except for a white one that was on the truck) but I just had white so it was a no go... it was sick too with black carbon stripes lol.....and there was one identical to my f8 but in indigo blue (which I see you have and is gorgeous)... but it was in transit and I just couldn't control myself to wait ..... figured either was nice but the green was there ready for me so I grabbed it LOL.... also since the first day I heard f8 was coming it always caught my eye.... I think it was the first 19 scat that they sold (at least this dealer which usually has all of the good inventory locally)...One of the things I love about the f8 is when clean and in the sun like the granite, it has a lot of metallic and has nice depth to the color...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm hoping and praying that the next one will purrrrrrrrproblem is I'm running out of colors and my wife is running out of patience LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say my favorite is the F5 green one! I dig the color.
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you sell these all? I'm so confused how you didn't lose your butt on them. I'd love to pick up a 19 indigo blue sp but I'd lose my ass on my 17 even though it has less than 7k miles.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, Billet Technologies Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    Did you sell these all? I'm so confused how you didn't lose your butt on them. I'd love to pick up a 19 indigo blue sp but I'd lose my ass on my 17 even though it has less than 7k miles. Sent from my SM-G955U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    well I'm sure I lost but it's part of work for me (at least that what I tell myself)... I use the car for work about 35k/ year so if I were to keep it for too long, the value really plummets, can you imagine 5 year hold it would have 160,000 miles and then is worth what? nothing?on my first scat, I did ok. I only sold it because the daytona came out and I thought I wanted an upgrade.on my daytona, I sold it as I was having some issues with it and I thought I wanted a German sport SUV... which was a big mistake so I took it back and found this scat lol.both had high mileage, the scat was 35k when i sold it and the daytona was nearing 30k. the scat did ok the daytona was worse for some reason... I think (just my opinion) when it comes to trade in values they don't "see" any value for many of these options and the daytona if you recall was a $5000 "option" and I think it was treated the same as the scat I traded so in essence the scat held it's value better as that extra daytona option didn't yield any extra dollars on trade or resale value. when they looked up value, they treated it the same as any other rt/392 if that makes any sense.but yes in the end, these are NOT wins and I don't encourage anyone to follow my lead. the good news is that when you start with a 40k car, not a 50k or 60k car, even a +/- 20% loss on year 1 doesn't hurt quite as bad.. at least that what I tell the wife and my sub-conscience... lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Great pictures!

All are beautiful, but that F8 Green is very eye catching. We hope to see more pictures soon.

- Alexis
    Sales and Support | Speedlogix, Inc.

Likes 392WLCHR, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Makes me think I should make the F8 green my first choice instead of my 2nd choice. That is BAD AZZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlogix Sales View Post
    Great pictures!

All are beautiful, but that F8 Green is very eye catching. We hope to see more pictures soon.

- Alexis
    Thanks and big props to speedlogix... anything I’ve ever ordered from you always comes quick and as promised so thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
    Makes me think I should make the F8 green my first choice instead of my 2nd choice. That is BAD AZZ
    Thanks and I was hoping that maybe these pics might help someone trying to decide... I’ve always had such a hard time selecting color and since they are all amazing, it’s so hard to chose lol.
    The granite wasn’t a color i wanted but at the the time it was the only one I could find locally with the wrt wheels so it came home with me lol... it grew on me over time..
    The white was easy and the contrast with the black really stood out.

The f8 I wasn’t so sure about when I first saw it but after about 5 minutes I fell in love. The black ghost stripes helped a lot too...dodge is just doing an amazing job with all of these colors and combos and options !!

Now I see these new hc stripe combos and it’s killing me lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful line up! That green is on point

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate green cars but that f8 is ****ing sexy.

2016 Charger Scat Pack
    LMI Intake
    3.70 gears
    Borla Atak
    Active exhaust delete
    Hemifever Tuning
    2016 Charger Scat PackLMI Intake3.70 gearsBorla AtakActive exhaust deleteHemifever Tuning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast