Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pads vibrating?

Post Thanks / Like
    Centric front 2 piece rotors:

$237 each, on average.

Got mine from the AutoAnything eBay store, for $235, free shipping.

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Thanks jcthome thanked for this post
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, so they are even less expensive than the powerstop rotors... at 474 for the rotors and I think the z23's and z26's are about $60 so under $600.... powerstop package I think was about $800.... both are certainly less than the 2800 that they quoted my buddy last week at the dealer lol..
    '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 E90 M3; '07 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    ok, so they are even less expensive than the powerstop rotors... at 474 for the rotors and I think the z23's and z26's are about $60 so under $600.... powerstop package I think was about $800.... both are certainly less than the 2800 that they quoted my buddy last week at the dealer lol..
    I've read a lot of guys were dissuaded from dynamics because of the perceived high replacement costs. I never had plans of going to the dealer from the beginning, and feel that the value of this package is well worth it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    true.. at least it's an option for us.. the powerstop kit is 847 on amazon I just checked so at the very least, that option exists and is easily found and delivered etc. the centric option is cheaper just have to search a bit to find them I guess. and yes I agree, both are better options over OEM because of price in my opinion, even if they don't perform quite the same which I'm sure they don't... at least for me as I don't do anything but daily driving with the occasional spirited bursts LOL

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567