Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Exhaust schematic for 18 Scat Pack Charger

    The car is in storage and I didnt have much luck googling this. Does anyone have the exhaust schematic handy? I recently bought the Tazer and I’m wondering where the active exhaust valve is relative to mufflers and mid mufflers


    Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by F8thdrvn View Post
    The car is in storage and I didnt have much luck googling this. Does anyone have the exhaust schematic handy? I recently bought the Tazer and I’m wondering where the active exhaust valve is relative to mufflers and mid mufflers


    Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    They are directly between the mid mufflers and resonators


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take mid mufflers out and replace with dynomax race bullets! It sounds awesome everybody says how mean and good mine sounds

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2018 Charger scat pack, brembo 6 piston calipers, black and red interior, Factory reproduction FR70 20x10.5 rear wheels, Continental Extreme Contact dw 315/35/20 tires, Tazer, ZL1 rock guards, Mid muffler delete replaced w/dynomax race bullets, Billet Technologies Oil catch can, 5% tint
    Likes bgipson21 liked this post

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTRY 2 View Post
    Take mid mufflers out and replace with dynomax race bullets! It sounds awesome everybody says how mean and good mine sounds

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Or just cut them out same result I prefer the raspy aggressive noise, 1. remove mufflers 2. drive in tunnel 3. Floor it 4. Prosper


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes 392WLCHR, ronan978 liked this post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric40962005 View Post
    Or just cut them out same result I prefer the raspy aggressive noise, 1. remove mufflers 2. drive in tunnel 3. Floor it 4. Prosper


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All Depends if you like straight pipe raspy sound our deep throaty exhaust.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTRY 2 View Post
    All Depends if you like straight pipe raspy sound our deep throaty exhaust.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Technically not straight pipe there are still resonators but have you heard it with just cats 🤤


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the responses!! Hate asking redundant questions.. So in track mode the exhaust goes through the mufflers and mid mufflers? Only part it ‘skips’ is the resonators?


    Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by F8thdrvn View Post
    Thanks for all the responses!! Hate asking redundant questions.. So in track mode the exhaust goes through the mufflers and mid mufflers? Only part it ‘skips’ is the resonators?


    Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    No there are exhaust valves inline between the mid muffler and resonator think of it like a butterfly in normal mode they are mostly closed and in track mode they are fully open allowing for full flow the factory exhaust isn’t restrictive at all besides the cats so even factory under wide open throttle it’s fairly loud now mid delete or race bullets will make it a bit louder but not annoyingly loud


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol nope, get ticket to fast if i did that
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric40962005 View Post
    Technically not straight pipe there are still resonators but have you heard it with just cats Exhaust schematic for 18 Scat Pack Charger


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or u can use the mfer 1. I installed them to keep the valve open. I also have dynomax bullets

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Likes diboblo liked this post

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it gonna trigger any error codes?

    2016 Dodge Charger Scat pack

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope none at all thats the point of them. They are still hooked up..it just tricks the computer
    Quote Originally Posted by arod412 View Post
    Isn't it gonna trigger any error codes?

    2016 Dodge Charger Scat pack
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Georgetown, Tx
    Posts
    1,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use active exhaust simulators on mine to bypass the valves. Same idea as mfer1.


    2016 Charger Scat Pack
    LMI Intake
    3.70 gears
    Borla Atak
    Active exhaust delete
    Hemifever Tuning
    2016 Charger Scat PackLMI Intake3.70 gearsBorla AtakActive exhaust deleteHemifever Tuning
    Likes bgipson21 liked this post

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTRY 2 View Post
    Take mid mufflers out and replace with dynomax race bullets! It sounds awesome everybody says how mean and good mine sounds

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    I agree, it was the best sub $200.00 mod that I've done. It adds 87 HP to boot............... Okay not really any HP gain, but it sounds like it.
    Likes arod412 liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •