Post Thanks / Like

Jumped back in....

16 RT. Glorious B5. 26K miles & CPO. Have a few questions since this is much newer tech then 07..
    I want to program. My old predator is not going to work from what I read, Is the DS PCM & tuner thing what I want? The $899 one?
    Sub box. Is there something that fits in the trunk corners? Can I use the old square charger box?
    No other mods are panned for now
    Are there any South Florida shops around now? I know After hours folded(sucked, was 10 minutes away) Speedlogix still around?
    Last edited by JTSRT8; 09-15-2018 at 07:11 PM. Reason: better pic

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Speedlogix is still around and will need to have an unlocked PCM to run a tune from DS. Depending on which tuner you get, they run 899 to 999 w/unlocked PCM..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    2017 Challenger Scat Pack 6spd Torred. Mods: Mids and Resonators Delete, Dual Quad Tips, Windows Tinted, Hellcat Airbox, Fastman Throttlebody, H&R Lowering Springs, Barton Shifter w/Mr. Norms Pistol Grip, Per4mance Dev. IRS Differential Brace, Z Automotive Tazer, Speedlogix Front and Rear Strut Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Swaybars, Spohn Swaybar Endlinks, Downforce Solutions Front Half Splitters and Wickerbill, Diablo T2 EX Tuner w/unlocked PCM, Jay Greene Tune.

Post Thanks / Like
    No comments...just drooling over the b5 color....dont mind me

2016 Dodge Charger Scat pack
    Thanks JTSRT8 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL... I beat another guy by an hour on the sale.
    16 Charger RT
    07 300 SRT8-retired

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JTSRT8 View Post
    LOL... I beat another guy by an hour on the sale.
    Nice car, love b5!

Sounds like dealer sales gimmick. There is always someone else interested in the car, always someone on the way to buy.

Post Thanks / Like
    what was the sale price? Just curious and nice ride.

Post Thanks / Like
    $24K
    Not cheap. There were cheaper ones but most of them were previous rental cars from the carfax's I pulled. And none were B5. They did give me close to retail on my G37 I traded.
    Sounds like dealer sales gimmick. There is always someone else interested in the car, always someone on the way to buy.
    Not this time, he was there, I met him. I just got the deal & he came over looking to test drive the car.