Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take it back, bro....Get something comparable. When the missus got a loaner when her car had some bumper work done on the SUV, they gave her a Toyota Corolla. An ‘egg’ compared to her vehicle. We both went back and raised ‘Cain’. A few minutes later she drove off the loaner lot with a Malibu. A lot better, roomier and more pep. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ODB; 06-21-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I work from home 4 days a week and will be gone most of next week so I don't have to drive it much. But boy does it make me miss my car even more.
    2016 Charger Scat Pack
    LMI Intake
    3.70 gears
    Dynomax Mini Bullet Mufflers
    Active exhaust delete
    Hemifever Tuning
    Likes punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post
    I work from home 4 days a week and will be gone most of next week so I don't have to drive it much. But boy does it make me miss my car even more.
    I guess that means you can't come to Little River tomorrow night then....dangit lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=centexcharger;5086918]Ya. Unfortunately the lady who hit the guy behind me that ended up hitting me told a different story than the two of us so now we’ve gotta wait for the police report to come out before fault is determined. So it’s another week of looking at my damaged undriveable girl in the garage before anything happens. On the plus side, the hood repair was approved by dodge and they are replacing my stripes as well which came in today. So once insurance approves the repairs I’ll be able to get two birds knocked out with one stone.

Was she issued citations ?

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    $5500 in repairs. $3,572 of that is the factory cat back alone. Looks like I'm getting a Borla exhaust!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't determine whether LTH or Cam is 'better' because I put both on at the same time. What I did was a custom cam from MMX. If you don't want it to lope much, get it grinded down to a blower cam. This is what I did with mine but I have hopes of a supercharger one day. I went with kooks headers with off road pipes and a corsa extreme catback and I will warn you, this thing F***ing roars now. Unbelievable loud but so many compliments. The car is engineered so well that it's truly quiet inside unless the windows are down.
    Likes scat77redbeast liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    With the money I’m saving going with a Borla cat back instead of the OEM, I can afford to put a cam in at the same time. I’ve already bought the long tubes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123