Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blowabs View Post
    track Mode
    Track Mode
    ....and TRACK MODE!
    Big difference using Track mode vs. Sport mode in a SP with a Tazer? Even without the adjustable suspension?

What parameters are changed - throttle, steering, etc?
    2016 Dodge// Charger R/T Scat Pack - Mopar CAI, Mopar strut tower brace, Hellcat replica wheels, LED interior swap, Scat Pack bee badge
    2019 Chrysler Pacifica S Hybrid Limited

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyma45 View Post
    Big difference using Track mode vs. Sport mode in a SP with a Tazer? Even without the adjustable suspension?

What parameters are changed - throttle, steering, etc?
    Yes there is. Throttle is crisper, steering is tightened. Shifts are quicker and harder. The Active Exhaust is open ALL the time!!!!
    '15 Charger Scat Pack, Granite Crystal Metallic[SOLD] [NOW] '17 Charger Scat Pack, Pitch Black, Nav, DCG, Leather, Sunroof, HC rep wheels [blk], Nitto NT 05's, R2C Hex CAI, Tints, Debadged, Hurst shifter, BT Oil Catch Can, Tazer, Per4ormance Diff Brace
    Likes Heat00, johnnyma45 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like I may need a Tazer now...thx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyma45 View Post
    Looks like I may need a Tazer now...thx
    Lol. Everybody does. Lol

You get an Easter Egg with the 16. If you doing 20mph or less ‘n hit the volume knob twice the rear camera comes on. If you go over it will shut off till you get to 20 or under again — ‘n then it comes BACK on. So darn cool 😎

Post Thanks / Like
    Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....who’s next??!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Pm sent

Post Thanks / Like
    Taser. Please start your own thread for this.
    2015 Charger SRT 392. Powerstop Z26 pads, ZL1 rock guards, Husky floor mats, tint. Lovin' it!
    Thanks blowabs thanked for this post
    Likes ForceFed4g63 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok. you got it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish i could pull times like these with my challenger.. been too cold to do anything better than a 5.3 0-60 on summer tires.
    2015 SUBLIME M6 SRT 392 Challenger
    Stock, Stock, Stockidy Stock Stock Stock.....

Post Thanks / Like

0-60 times for Scat Pack and SRT 392

3.7 0-60 11.96 1/4 mile at the track, Mickey Thompson et street ss 305 40 18 with bravado tribute 18x10 wheel with the tazer in track mode. Everything else stock

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Likes GR8YTE, cowboysfan72, budoboy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

2016 Charger Scat Pack

2016 Charger Scat Pack Pitch black. Stock 20x9 wheels with 275 tires on front 18x10 wheels with 305 drags on rear. Only option-Power Sunroof.
    In this car I hit multiple 4.0 0-60 and 12.2 1/4 mile at 114 mph.
    Car only had Airaid CAI and 305-18 Mickey Thompson Street R drag radials on 18x10 Bravado wheels.
    I was about to go again with track mode unlocked by tazer and back seats removed. Track got rained out and traded the car for 2018 Charger Scat Pack the next Saturday. This one is Indigo Blue with more options: Nappa/Alcantara, Dynamics, Driver Confidence, Power Sunroof, Navigation, Summer tires, Red break calipers. After break in and oil change will get the bypass for tazer, upgraded CAI, long tubes, and tune. Hopefully back on the track soon.
    Thanks Heat00 thanked for this post
    Likes Axiom, GR8YTE, ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    4.0 sec 0-60 from the runs at the track in the signature below.
    2016 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack: Maximum Steel Metallic, Leather w/Alcantara, Technology group, Driver Confidence Group, Beats Audio, WRT Forged Lightweight Wheels
    Stock 1/4 mile runs during same the day on Continental ExtremeContact Sports (245/45/20). Trans set to Track via Tazer:
    Likes GR8YTE, mannme13 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    4.4 with 20/40/275 Mickey Thompson's street comp

2018 Scatpack Charger R/T...bone stock motor...Hellcat Replica wheels 275/40/20 Mickey Thompson Street Comp...mid muffler delete...sub, 6X9&s and two amps
    Likes GR8YTE, hossman07480 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How are you guys stock hitting low 4’s? I can’t get traction and cannot break 4.5-4.6 on any of the 3 tires I’ve had including the stock Goodyear’s and 275 Indy’s on my scat and my daytona with stock pirelli all seasons... do you run in track mode? Do you do massive burnouts first? My new contis will be here Wednesday and I’ll give it another few tries lol... I’ve tried feathering throttle, mashing it down, easing into it, you name it... just curious...

'19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Likes GR8YTE, packmam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    How are you guys stock hitting low 4’s? I can’t get traction and cannot break 4.5-4.6 on any of the 3 tires I’ve had including the stock Goodyear’s and 275 Indy’s on my scat and my daytona with stock pirelli all seasons... do you run in track mode? Do you do massive burnouts first? My new contis will be here Wednesday and I’ll give it another few tries lol... I’ve tried feathering throttle, mashing it down, easing into it, you name it... just curious...

Traction and times will depend on several factors such as surface type, surface and air temp, DA, tire quality, technique, and for our cars their performance pages config. All the tires mentioned, will not yield good results, with the possible exception of the Indys. Even then, they are a 340 rated tire, so not exactly an optimal compound. I got to 4.2 using P-0 summers, 1/3 into their tread on a 70 degree early evening over asphalt. Likely reason was decent DA(guess), 220 rated tire, even though they are not great tires for launches, asphalt was likely still warm, warmed-up tires, and decent technique using Sport tranny setting, Street traction, hold brakes to 1200-1500 rpm, let go of brake, and within half a second, quickly roll into the accelerator. Others have done faster times probably because they have better control over their foot, wider tires, boltons, tunes, etc. Long response, I know, but keep trying! These cars are very capable especially for being slightly on the overweight side. Got to love the Hemi!

As a side note, I’m moving to Conti Extreme Contact Sports, 275s all around. It’s a 340 rated tire, but with good reviews, although not a high performer as the new Michelin 4s. Let us know how you do with your Contis.

Sent using Scat Pack Forums
    Likes GR8YTE, Heat00 liked this post

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast