Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the latest (for me) on replacements.

Hopefully soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    This is the latest (for me) on replacements.

Hopefully soon

Jesus, I never had that kind of lead time for a replacement. 3-4 weeks max
    16 Charger B5 R/T "JUSTANRT" - Inertia Cam, Manton Push Rods, 180* T-stat, LMI True V2, ARH Long tubes and catback, BC Racing Coilovers, BT Catch Can. Built by EMP

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon $100 Side Markers - Album on Imgur - Quick little album of the $99 side markers from GeturGear. I show the old and the new smoked lenses.
    2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack 392
    20% tint, Billet Technologies Matte Black Catch Can, LED interior lighting, ZL1 Rock Guards, K&N drop in filter, MaxBeam Smoked LED side markers
    Thanks vash610 thanked for this post
    Likes ODB, scat77redbeast, Mr. 392, vash610 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Abruskii View Post
    Jesus, I never had that kind of lead time for a replacement. 3-4 weeks max

Make it another month! Justin replied yesterday with this^^....smh...

Oracle Sidemarker FailureOracle Sidemarker Failure

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the seller on Amazon for the $100 set is no longer selling them. I had mine replaced with darker smoke ones, now the drivers side is out. :(. I just can't win.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine newest revision , still going strong , six months and counting......

Likes Abruskii liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the deal with Oracle and their front side marker issues?! I want them to get the issue actually fixed this time but I have been told twice the issue was actually fixed and the side marker had the little note in the package saying how they were inspected. And they ended up being defective. Then when I turned in my front passenger one for the 5th time back at the beginning of May, I was told lead time was 45-60 days. Then I checked in with AAC to get an update, they just said soon. Here it is almost October and they have had my side markers since May 1st. Smh

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had the V2 markers on for a while now with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by ActRightSB View Post
    What is the deal with Oracle and their front side marker issues?! I want them to get the issue actually fixed this time but I have been told twice the issue was actually fixed and the side marker had the little note in the package saying how they were inspected. And they ended up being defective. Then when I turned in my front passenger one for the 5th time back at the beginning of May, I was told lead time was 45-60 days. Then I checked in with AAC to get an update, they just said soon. Here it is almost October and they have had my side markers since May 1st. Smh
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post

Make it another month! Justin replied yesterday with this^^....smh...

Oracle Sidemarker FailureOracle Sidemarker Failure

Well I'm right there with you! I have been waiting for working replacements for a very very long time. I ended up filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau because of their unwillingness to issue me a total refund.

Needless to say they have since sent me an RMA and are now, FINALLY, going to issue me my refund in full. ($380'ish) However, I'm stuck with sending their faulty product back on my dime. Oh well lesson learned!

Too bad they did look sweet on my murdered out scat...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by seks727 View Post
    Well I'm right there with you! I have been waiting for working replacements for a very very long time. I ended up filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau because of their unwillingness to issue me a total refund.

Needless to say they have since sent me an RMA and are now, FINALLY, going to issue me my refund in full. ($380'ish) However, I'm stuck with sending their faulty product back on my dime. Oh well lesson learned!

Too bad they did look sweet on my murdered out scat...
    I feel your pain. I'm glad you got your money back. I'm so over this wait on these replacement lights. They have had my front driver side marker since May 1st. They just keep saying they are expecting to receive the fixed side markers in 45-60 days. Obviously they've had my light for around 160 days. That light was the 5th replacement I had been given already. Smh

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Share This Thread