Page 1 of 240 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3590
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like

    Charger Scat Pack picture thread!

    Hello everyone, new member here, I'm looking to lease a Charger SP in the next couple months and I was going through the forums and realized there is no picture thread for everyone to post their cars, so feel free to post your SP for everyone to see!

    I don't have mine yet so I'll update this post when I get mine
    Thanks wrath-rt, crilund thanked for this post
    Likes wrath-rt, Bullscat, crilund liked this post



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    In 8-10 weeks I'll add to this, tri pearl red in the mail!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fine - I'll go first since I just picked this up a few days ago.




    Thanks BlakSkat, Mr392scat16 thanked for this post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just order a white one (2016) myself. I do need some help. I opted to get the upgraded wheels but I have no idea what they are. The dealer made it sound like it is the lightweight matte black that the challengers have but I asked dodge directly and they dont even have info out for them. Anyone else order a '16 and get the upgraded wheels?
    Thanks Jazzblue 392 thanked for this post

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cddailey View Post
    I just order a white one (2016) myself. I do need some help. I opted to get the upgraded wheels but I have no idea what they are. The dealer made it sound like it is the lightweight matte black that the challengers have but I asked dodge directly and they dont even have info out for them. Anyone else order a '16 and get the upgraded wheels?
    The upgraded wheels are the forged WRT 20" wheels.
    2016 Charger R/T Scat Pack
    - Billet Technologies Oil Catch Can
    - R2C CAI with Black Hex Filter
    - 275/40R20 tires on Hellcat Reps
    - Factory exhaust with mid-muffler delete (Video clip at WOT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgj96GzAzds)


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see they are updating the wheels. The WRT wheels are from the Challenger?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would post pictures if tapatalk or the forums would allow me too. Who knew it'd be so hard lol.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like




    This is how they look on a charger


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes sqatpaq, BlakSkat, MissBeeHaving, Qebui liked this post

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so happy you can get the WRT black matte wheels on the 2016 models, they didn't have them on the 2015s

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ScatPackCharger View Post
    I'm so happy you can get the WRT black matte wheels on the 2016 models, they didn't have them on the 2015s
    Same. When I ordered mine, the guy said he'd go check if it was available. Came back and said "bad news". Then he said that phantom black isn't available, but the rims are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSP View Post
    Same. When I ordered mine, the guy said he'd go check if it was available. Came back and said "bad news". Then he said that phantom black isn't available, but the rims are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now I have to decide what color to get, deciding between blue, red or white?!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    those wheels look sweet, on that red charger! Willing to trade my '15 for those.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love those WRT rims! I wasn't sure at first but they do look good! I will add those to my order. :D
    Likes Matt392 liked this post

Page 1 of 240 1231151101 ... LastLast

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •