Post Thanks / Like

New wheel help needed

Hello everyone. I want to replace the 18" wheels on my 2011 Charger R/T with 20x9.5 wheels and 275 /40 R20 106W XL BSW tires all around. Has anyone with the same year and model done this without any issues or changes being necessary? I've been researching it all day and now I'm just dazed and confused. Any input is appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    No rubbing issues with the new tire size. I've used 275/40ZR20 on 20" wheels for years now. Have fun.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Great! Thanks for the info. What brand wheels did you get,and do you recall what the offset is?

Post Thanks / Like
    Pirelli P Zero Nero. No offset. I just changed the old 245 tires with the new 275's. Didn't even need an alignment, make sure the installer balance them good.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Great! Thanks for the info. What brand wheels did you get,and do you recall what the offset is?
    You're going to need +15mm- +18 mm offset. That will fit all 4 corners with no issues.

If you go higher, say +25 like some wheels that fit our cars, you'll need a spacer of front to clear the spindles.