Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemihackman View Post
    Yes, you can send out Getrag and replace ring and pinion.
    Ok so I order the ring and pinion from unitrax and I can let a dealership install ? Or I have to send the getrag housing part to unitrax and let them install?
    Rob

Current Ride - 2012 Dodge Charger 392 SuperBee - Yellow
    2014 Dodge Challenger - HederOrange, R/T Blacktop Edition - Sold
    2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 5.7L - Torred - Sold

Mods: Diablosport Intune
    Performance: TBD

Post Thanks / Like
    Even though Im a dealership tech, I would contact Jerry at Unitrax and get more details. I would use them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Even though Im a dealership tech, I would contact Jerry at Unitrax and get more details. I would use them.
    Ok cool..... and thanks.
    3.73s for my 5sp nag1......I would tell a big enough difference from my 3.06 I have now right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I talked with jerry today, and he found out that they can’t get the 3.73 or the 3.55. Only thing they have are the 410 and the 3.23. Crap

Post Thanks / Like
    You may have to find one at salvage yard like I did. Or buy new for about $1800.

Post Thanks / Like
    You may have to find one at salvage yard like I did. Or buy new for about $1800.
    Where would you go to buy a new one? And thanks for all your help man

Post Thanks / Like
    I can’t find any 3.73 getrag for nag1 auto except for hhp which I think was $3k..... I just can’t justify that

Sent from my iPad using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    have a 2014 awd charger r/t has shorty headers cold air intake but has 3:06 gears will a 3:55 or 3:72 gear fit right in with out axel and everything else to change this out. being awd traction is not a proble but if change gears will if mess with the awd unit. right now best times ive turned in car is 8:98 with a 2:08 60 ft and coming through the trap at 79 mph. i would like to get the fat girl into the mid 8s and faster 60 ft would this be possible with gear change and a diablo tuner. or possible just diablo tuner.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a complete rear cradle from a 2018 Hellcat Challenger with a 370 for $1400 for my 2006 SRT8 Charger.... including Brembos.
    They are around...
    Net is where I be......Nathan is me
    2006 Charger SRT8
    Inferno Red (Just a blur to most folks) with All Factory Options / Groups, SRT8 Mats, Side moldings/rear ram's head shaved
    Billet Technology all over + valve covers and coil covers, KillerGlass Pipe, LMI FIV CAI, 180 Tstat, Magnaflow 3" exhaust
    MPR Motorsports built 6.1 based/392 NA Stroker, BBK 85mm TB, TranZformer, Kooks Long Tubes, 3.70 LSD Hellcat rear cradle
    BCR coilovers with Hotchkis sways and Nitto 245/45/20F - 295/40/20R NT555-G2 paws

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that was an absolute steal!

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that was an absolute steal!
    Except for the $950 driveshaft it take to connect the ZF rear to my Nag1, But now I also have a custom built 1 piece 4" Aluminum driveshaft also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12