Thread: ESC Light

Post Thanks / Like

ESC Light

I recently had a leak coming from my electronic Power Steering reservoir on my 2013 Dodge Charger R/T. I purchased an reservoir replacement kit from RockAuto. To access the reservoir I had to remove the passenger wheel and fender liner. While changing it, I think I damaged my traction control sensor cable. After putting everything back together I had both the ESC and the ABS light on. I ordered all 4 traction control sensor cables and replaced all 4 of them. After replacing them the ABS light went out, but I still have the ESC light on. I am able to use the cruise control due to the light. Does anyone know what might be wrong, or how it can be reset? I tried serveral recommendations about the sequence of starting the car and rotating the steering wheel to reset the position sensors. At this point I am not sure if it has something to do with my power steering or my traction control sensors. Any have any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you pull any codes or try resetting them with a scanner?

Post Thanks / Like
    No check engine light, so no codes unless there is some more advanced scan tool.

Post Thanks / Like
    You would need something to be able to read abs codes, yeah

Post Thanks / Like
    Following to learn. Tell us about the leak, crack, hole? Tell us about it while you look for the other?
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus 362.63HP/389.58TQ