Post Thanks / Like

High Beam Upgrade

Any suggestions for upgrading the stock bright bulbs in a 2013 Charger R/T? I have HIDs for the low beams, which are great and white, then the brights turn on and they're a dull yellow, barely helping overall visibility. Upgraded to Silverstars years ago in the Magnum, those worked well. I'd be fine with that for this car, HIR/LED seems more complicated than its worth. One concern is if they're too bright, they might mess with the auto-brights feature which I could live without, but would prefer to have it working.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T AWD

Gone but not forgotten:

'05 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
    '98 Land Rover Discovery LSE
    Likes hotrod1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have SNGL LED bulbs for low and high beams and happy with them! I can finally see clearly at night and sure the new headlights also help allot.
    06 Chrysler 300c 5.7, Grip Grille With Emblem Deleted, DS 93 Oct CAI tune, Borla ProXS Mufflers, Resonators Deleted, C&L CAI, BT EGR Delete, Speedlogix Oil Catch Can With S-Mount, 180 TStat, Tranzformer, MTCM, SRT8 3.06 Diff, SLK55 AMG Diff Cover, Mercedes AMG Diff Cooler, 2010 R/T axles and hubs, BC Racing Coilovers, SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms, SRT8 6spd Engine Mounts, SRT8 Steering Wheel, Mercedes S63 AMG Paddle Shifters, Paddle Jaak Hack Wiring Kit, Mopar Stainless Pedal Kit, 2012 Challenger SRT8 Interior Door Pulls, LED Low Beams, Fog Lights and Indicators. Mopar Hidden Hitch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PSJanis View Post
    Any suggestions for upgrading the stock bright bulbs in a 2013 Charger R/T? I have HIDs for the low beams, which are great and white, then the brights turn on and they're a dull yellow, barely helping overall visibility. Upgraded to Silverstars years ago in the Magnum, those worked well. I'd be fine with that for this car, HIR/LED seems more complicated than its worth. One concern is if they're too bright, they might mess with the auto-brights feature which I could live without, but would prefer to have it working.
    We've had a few forum members upgrade their 9005 high beam bulbs to our plug n play Xtreme Pro 9005 LED Kit which is about 20-30% brighter than a standard halogen bulb. Check out the awesome results below:

charger-ledpro-high.jpg

Danny
    Use our Shop by Vehicle tool to find the right lighting for your Mopar, and the most up-to-date Mopar lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 | [email protected]