Post Thanks / Like

Really need your help (2006 Go ManGo charger)

Hi , i'm from Canada and I don't know what to do know. I have the infamous random stalling issue. Only codes I got is the u0100. I know that many thread have already been made from this problem but I need new opinions. To begin , I buy the car in October last year. The car has several issue that I all solve except the stalling issue. The car needed a new Input shaft speed sensor that make the car stall everytime I brake in a stop sign. I did the repair but now the car continue to stall randomly at idle or at traffic light. First , I inspected all the wiring to see if something was loose or broken. Everything seem to have been well taken care of. After reading several forums about this problem , i've made a conclusion that I need a new PCM. That's what I made. I order a refurbished PCM from All computer sources. After paying literally 700 usd (border fees and shipping). I receive it at my house. I install it , the car shut off after 1 second. I made them a call and they say they will send me another unit (but I will have to pay 150usd for border and shipping $$$$). I tow the car to a shop that reflash the pcm and it worked !(so I cancell the replacement unit) The car has no issue for like 1 month before it start to act up again. I was in a traffic jam and the car stall. I restart it , immediatly stall. Restart , stall (all that in 5 minutes). I suceed to go to my house and I cleared the 4xu0100 that were stored in my computer. It worked but now it don't have confidence in the car so i recontact all computer sources (I have lifetime warranty). They answer me that they will take the unit back (i will have to pay the 150 usd fees) and they will send me another unit IF they found a problem with their unit (if not , they will send me back this unit and charge me 50 usd more for diagnostic purpose. In my opinion WHAT A SCAM ! I read several time in forums that this problem with the pcm cannot be diagnose. I don't know what to do NOW ! I want the car for summer. Can anyone help me please. In my mind it's clear that the issue IS the pcm (if not , why does the car run ok if i clear the pcm (it made no sense in my mind)) .156679685_278902926923128_6834060054934956948_n(1).jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why people jump on the pcm Replacement bandwagon. Pcm's rarely fail.
    You should check fuel pressure (kinda hard to do, but worthwhile), clean the throttle body, and potentially swap the ASD relay.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Because 2006 pcm are **** and to prove my point , look at the price difference of a 5.7 2006 pcm vs 2008 pcm . The car shutoff because the u0100 code is : lost communication with pcm/ecm

Post Thanks / Like
    You should check the wiring to the pcm, tcm, and the trans plug.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Likes Jay Z liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man , I will check

Post Thanks / Like
    also hate to be the one that says this but if this is already getting out of your mechanical ability, find a local hemi guy or hate to say it pay for the stealership to Diag it where if it's misdiagnosed, it's on them not you