Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have bought a lot of stuff and haven't been disappointed. Recently they had the lower forward Mevotech arms I think 80% off the normal price. I bought them and even though they were the older generation without the spherical bushings, they are still brand new quality arms in the original boxes. I gifted them to my brother for his 300C.

I have also recently bought the Timken front wheel bearings on 57% off wholesaler closeout too and posted about it in another thread. They are actually made by SKF, the maker of the Mopar originals so they have SKF cast into them as well as stamped with the Chrysler part numbers, but inside a Timken box. You can see this if you compare the pictures of all three on rock auto. The mopar boxed identical parts are triple the price! I bought a set first for my brother's 300 and several thousand kilometers later they are working perfectly. I bought a set for my car too; even though I don't actually need them immediately. Too good of a price to pass up.

So I don't have any problems with buying that stuff. Sometimes the boxes are old and shelf worn, but the parts are good. Once I had a balljoint that was missing the grease fitting. Rock auto sent me a brand new replacement balljoint, box hardware and all, at no charge and told me to keep the one with the missing parts. Great!
    Last edited by Rockhound; 02-13-2020 at 09:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    With all of that being said it looks like I'll be pulling the trigger next time I need something and they have it on closeout. Sounds like it's well worth it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Likes Rockhound liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12