Post Thanks / Like

Opinions on spring options

So now that my 08 charger weighs in at 3550lbs without a driver, and will be getting lighter in the next few weeks, my stock suspension setup makes the car look like a truck.
    I have at least a 3 inch gap above the 28-10.5 Hoosiers in the rear, and same in the front above the skinnies.

Something has to be done, and I would like it to help the weight transfer as well if possible. I know I'll be upgrading to some form of drag shocks, but what do I do about springs? The car just doesn't weigh enough for stock height springs. Will lowering springs work with drag suspension?
    I guess I could just cut a coil out of the springs I have, since the car really only sees the track now, and the drive to/from the track. Ride quality is not an important factor anymore, but weight transfer is. Currently the car 60fts 1.60s and I don't want that going in a negative direction.

Any help is always appreciated guys, thanks!
    08 Charger RT Resurrected
    Fastest Recorded Pass; 11.48 @ 120mph
    **Stock 5.7 block, Stock heads, Stock cam, Stock converter, OCP dual plane intake, throttle body adapter and old school filter through hood, JBA shorty headers, JBA catless mid-pipes to dumps, stock transmission, stock carrier, stock gears, a lot of nitrous, Hoosier slicks, front runners, aeromotive fuel rails/crossovers, colder plugs, and a good tune. Car currently weighs 3600 lbs without driver**

Post Thanks / Like

Opinions on spring options

I use A2speed front drag coilovers on my challenger and viking rear shocks with stock rt springs. I only lowered the front for a little more rake. But a2speed also makes a rear coilover setup.
    Both are triple adjustable (height, rebound and compression). Best, most attainable, drag setup I have seen out there and lift and squat is insane at the strip.
    Front coils are 1k, same with rears but stand-alone rear shocks are like 250 a piece.
    Think the a2speed coils are rated like 1.5” drop. Best pictures I have:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Adjustable coil overs like above you be ideal!

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums