Post Thanks / Like

The Transmission Woes - Continuation Post

So - I hit this girl with my code reader and found a few other issues rather than just the gear 1 ratio code so I’m wondering if it doesn’t have some sort of Electrical component that has officially taken a dive down the crapper...especially based on what I’m seeing. What do y’all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    That’s basic info on the codes - more the less stuff I’ve already seen. I appreciate having that to go to by all means but the question really is more toward replacement of the trans or drain and fill the fluid
    Nate

Post Thanks / Like
    I replaced my computer (PCM) after experiencing similar code on my 06 Magnum - Took it to Dodge as the car was falling on its face "occasionally" Really awesome pulling onto the freeway

They said you need a computer, we can't see past the PCM to look the the TCS Malfunction. Dodge wanted $1200, I said nah paid my $95 daig fee, and bought a refurb unit.

All my transmission stuttering engine stalling etc were solved...and it comes with a lifetime warranty to boot...

Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like
    So - in an oddly bizarre turn of events; I cleared the codes out of this thing 3 days ago. Just went and drove it around for a little while, got the temps up where I figured they should be and it hasn’t thrown a code yet (knock on wood)

Makes me wonder if his PCM is screwed or if it was something more along the lines of a dirty transmission or clogged cooler

Post Thanks / Like
    Curious where you are with this? I just had a similar issue... Car has been driving fine with no issues and then i'm leaving Walmart and I hit the gas pretty hard and heard what I believe to be the pump winding! All of a sudden I lose all gears and i'm coasting and had to push it into the gas station, I let it sit for about an hour and made it about 200 feet and it started again, After about the 5th try the check engine light came on and I barely made it home. The last couple miles it stopped and I let it sit over the weekend and took it to get a diagnostic done and it threw 12 codes which a few were the same. P0700, P2784, P0730, U140B, P0731, P0732, P0733, P0734 ! It didn't act up while driving to the autopart store but it wasn't very far either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Right here - replacing this first before I buy a trans

Post Thanks / Like
    Good deal, Let us know the outcome.