Post Thanks / Like

SRT to Mopar Suspension

Has anyone swapped SRT suspension to the Mopar Stage 2 Suspension? Any benefits to it since the SRT suspension is already lowered? I'm at 135k so I'm sure I'm due to upgrade

Sent from my SM-G965U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like you're in a Charger (the picture is a little hard to see), so you could switch to Challenger SRT8 springs/shocks/struts. I read here on the site that they are 25% stiffer than the Charger ones (assuming that's what you're looking for). I put them on my 300C (non SRT), and they are definitely stiff, but it handles great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RDT View Post
    It looks like you're in a Charger (the picture is a little hard to see), so you could switch to Challenger SRT8 springs/shocks/struts. I read here on the site that they are 25% stiffer than the Charger ones (assuming that's what you're looking for). I put them on my 300C (non SRT), and they are definitely stiff, but it handles great!
    Yes I am in a Charger! Sorry thought I posted it lol but I got a buddy selling some Mopar Stage 2 Suspension and i was curious if anyone used em coming from SRT suspension. Definitely appreciate the reply, I'll look into the Challenger suspension!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RDT View Post
    Other way round, the Charger/Magnum springs are stiffer than Challenger: R/T and SRT spring rates for LX models

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiLonestar View Post
    Other way round, the Charger/Magnum springs are stiffer than Challenger: R/T and SRT spring rates for LX models
    You happen to know about the Mopar Stage 2 suspension? Which ones will be better my stock or these?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSrt07 View Post
    You happen to know about the Mopar Stage 2 suspension? Which ones will be better my stock or these?

I assume you mean this:
    NEW OEM 2005-2010 DODGE CHARGER MAGNUM CHRYSLER 300 MOPAR STAGE 2 SUSPENSION KIT | eBay
    Mopar Performance Stage 2 Coilover Suspension Kits P4510841 - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing
    Depends, are you looking to lower the car even further/stiffen the suspension or just keep it as a good daily driver?

Post Thanks / Like
    I assume you mean this:
    NEW OEM 2005-2010 DODGE CHARGER MAGNUM CHRYSLER 300 MOPAR STAGE 2 SUSPENSION KIT | eBay
    Mopar Performance Stage 2 Coilover Suspension Kits P4510841 - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing
    Depends, are you looking to lower the car even further/stiffen the suspension or just keep it as a good daily driver?
    Yes those are them. My buddy is selling a set that's local to me. Just not sure if I wanna pull the trigger. I just bought hellcat swaybars front and rear with links, would I be alright if I just threw the bars on and keep stock suspension? It's just a daily come summer, no track use with it

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes those are them. My buddy is selling a set that's local to me. Just not sure if I wanna pull the trigger. I just bought hellcat swaybars front and rear with links, would I be alright if I just threw the bars on and keep stock suspension? It's just a daily come summer, no track use with it

It'll be just fine, for fun daily driver that doesn't scrape the sh!t out of the pavement the stock SRT stuff is great. That's why it's such a good upgrade for the older R/T's. If the 'cat bars are bigger that'll help as well. Just replace your shocks. I put SRT Charger springs and Bilsteins on my 06 R/T along with police bars (the biggest factory ones until the 'cats came along). Made for a very nimble daily.
    Likes SlowSrt07 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It'll be just fine, for fun daily driver that doesn't scrape the sh!t out of the pavement the stock SRT stuff is great. That's why it's such a good upgrade for the older R/T's. If the 'cat bars are bigger that'll help as well. Just replace your shocks. I put SRT Charger springs and Bilsteins on my 06 R/T along with police bars (the biggest factory ones until the 'cats came along). Made for a very nimble daily.
    Awesome just the info I was looking for. I live in Michigan and the roads here are trash as is so if I went lower I'm sure I'd be scrapping. After scrolling through the forums I see more Challengers going with them Stage 2 set up. Saves me $$ so I'm happy haha. Appreciate it man!

Likes HemiLonestar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone swapped SRT suspension to the Mopar Stage 2 Suspension? Any benefits to it since the SRT suspension is already lowered? I'm at 135k so I'm sure I'm due to upgrade

I have a 2009 charger rt with stock suspension.. I picked up full 300 srt8 front rear suspension including cradles rear diff axels drive shafts , pretty much the whole running gear , minus the trans I’ve change everything over , except the front lower spindles , and brembo ‘s on the front .. in the process cleaning up parts for that part - I’m setting 1- 7/8 lower than stock , ride is a lot stiffer for sure but I like it . The only problem I had was going from 2.62 ratio to a 3.08 car was going in limp mode I just installed a Mopar performance tcm that was in the car and fix that part up ..FYI I only drive this car in the summer as well .

Sent from my iPad using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Leave the SRT parts!
    Battleship Bismarck
    2008 SRT8 Charger, Stockish!!
    2007 SXT Magnum
    2001 Ram 4x4
    2001 Town & Country Limited
    1999 Ram 1500 swb
    1998 2dr Neon Highline 5sp

I know your FAST cause I was Hauln' Azz when I passed you!

Member, Space City LX
    IG, oo_silversrt_oo