Post Thanks / Like

Looking for someone to program my PCM and FCS

Shot a message to Jon (Nyinstaller ) through his email and can't tell if he still does it or is active(haven't got a response back yet anyway, maybe he is busy). Is anyone else still around that does this? I'm needing to get this done pretty quick here.

Post Thanks / Like
    What are you trying to accomplish? Might be able to DIY.

Appcar DiagFCA – diagnostic tool – Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram

Post Thanks / Like
    I am aware of that program and plan on getting it but it won't program fcm's for autostick or pcm's for a 4spd to 5spd swap

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are looking for flashing the PCM with original Chrysler programming, including changing the programming from say a standard programming to police package programming or whatever, I can do that. I have not built my harness to do other modules just yet. What year are we talking about?

Post Thanks / Like
    The vehicle is a 08, but the pcm is for a 42rle and I swapped to the nag1. I need it programmed to reflect this. From what ive read the tipm if possible will need a programming for the cluster to properly recognize the autostick shifter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimagic5 View Post
    The vehicle is a 08, but the pcm is for a 42rle and I swapped to the nag1. I need it programmed to reflect this. From what ive read the tipm if possible will need a programming for the cluster to properly recognize the autostick shifter.
    I just recently finished this conversion on my SuperCharged 3.5l 2008 Chrysler 300. Chrysler is a little bit different when it comes to 2008 but I used Jon (Nyinstaller) for my programing needs. It did take him a little bit to respond but he came though like a champ. I emailed him at [email protected]. I had him program my PCM and TIPM (FCS is mounted to front of under hood fuse box. But on the Chrysler they have the TIPM which is the whole fuse box) Weird, I know. Eihter way I sent him the 42RLE PCM, W5A580 PCM (V6 version of NAG1) and TIPM to be programed. This should let you startup and run. I had to re-tune my PCM for being supercharged before mine would start up and run properly. The TCM I programed with my DiabloSport Trinity. All that's needed for TCM is to program it with the correct gears. I've changed my 3.64 gears to 3.90's SO I programed accordingly. I should have all the diagrams I used if you need anything hit me up.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have any detailed wiring diagrams (better than what my physical repair manual gives for mostly very common things) or anything helpful for this so I can double check my work I'd sure appreciate it. Figured most of everything out but one pink wire eludes me from the shifter.
    Last edited by Ultimagic5; 01-10-2019 at 03:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just noticed Jon emailed me back quite a while ago now and outlook filtered it as spam. I kinda feel like an idiot lol. I still would appreciate any diagrams you've got

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimagic5 View Post
    Just noticed Jon emailed me back quite a while ago now and outlook filtered it as spam. I kinda feel like an idiot lol. I still would appreciate any diagrams you've got
    Curious to know if he’s able to do it? He programmed a few modules for me too but he was working at Diablosport at the time. I don’t think he works there any more. He’s a nice guy and helped me out quick when I was in a jam. Of course I went back to him again when I wasn’t.
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T - 85mm Throttle Body, AFE Stage 2 CAI, 6.1 Intake Manifold, Modern Muscle Intake Adapters, 219/223 cam, 6.1 pushrods, Manley NEXTEK Valve Springs, 6.1 Timing Chain, 6.1 oil pump, Edelbrock Titech Headers, Flowmasters X pipe, Thrush 2 Chamber Mufflers, Flowmaster Resonators and tailpipes, 3200 Edge Converter, Mopar TCM, Tranzformer, Carbon Fiber Pistol Grip Shifter, 3.06, Brake Performance drilled and slotted rotors.

Post Thanks / Like
    He appears to (emailed me on 12/20/18 just saw the email TODAY) and asked me for the details, so I assume this means he would