Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea with tuning a wet 100 shot would be fine.
    LMI True 4" CAI - Tranzformer V2 - Trinity - QTP Cut Outs - Killer Glass - BT Catch Can & Underhood Bling
    20x9.5, 20x10.5 Brass Monkey Hellcat Reps - KW Adjustable Springs - Stainless Long Tube Headers w/ Catless Mids - Whipple 2.9L - TruFiber Deep Dish Grill - Amerihood Hellcat Hood

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had zero issues with tuning with 90mm tb and procharger. Only problem I encountered is with running out of fuel pump. Once car made more than 13psi the fuel pump could not handle anything above that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nascarpat24 View Post
    I have had zero issues with tuning with 90mm tb and procharger. Only problem I encountered is with running out of fuel pump. Once car made more than 13psi the fuel pump could not handle anything above that.
    That’s cool I thought about going the pro charger route myself , here in time just heard some horror stories on people running in to problems

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwilliger View Post
    That’s cool I thought about going the pro charger route myself , here in time just heard some horror stories on people running in to problems

It is all in the tuning, use the right people and you shouldn't have a problem. I am using Erik @ BFNY PERFORMANCE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    2007 SILVER CHARGER SRT: OBX LONG TUBES, NO CATS, MAGNAFLOW MUFFLERS, SRT MAX CAM, BFNY PORTED 6.1 HEADS, LMI TRUE CAI, 3200 ENHANCED TRANSMISSION CONVERTER, 3.55 GETRAG/UPGRADED CLUTCHES, 180* T-STAT, ATI FLEXPLATE, EUROCHARGED TCM, PORTED INTAKE AT TB, 90MM BBK TB, DIABLOTOONA TUNED.

2007 BB CHARGER R/T- 400ci stroker, big cam, 3.23 getrag upgraded clutches, to much to list.........oh yeah, procharger d1sc at 15#.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nascarpat24 View Post
    It is all in the tuning, use the right people and you shouldn't have a problem. I am using Erik @ BFNY PERFORMANCE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Good to know thanks 90 mm Throttle body

Post Thanks / Like
    I would do a 85mm or 87mm tb instead of the 90mm on a 5.7
    Likes tjwilliger liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything everyone else said I agree.

100 shot on 5.7 is fun by the way

2013 Challenger R/T, 270 comp cam, BES p&p heads, OCPerformance dual plane, NX gemini plate, JBA longtubes, DSS one piece aluminum driveshaft, 88mm fastman throttle body, 3.91 rear, lakewood drag shocks A2speed front coilovers...too much to list

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newoldchallenger View Post
    Everything everyone else said I agree.

100 shot on 5.7 is fun by the way

2013 Challenger R/T, 270 comp cam, BES p&p heads, OCPerformance dual plane, NX gemini plate, JBA longtubes, DSS one piece aluminum driveshaft, 88mm fastman throttle body, 3.91 rear, lakewood drag shocks A2speed front coilovers...too much to list
    Sounds mean .. how do you like the head cam combo? Did those heads make a lot more power over stock eagle heads , the eagle heads flow pretty good for stock

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds mean .. how do you like the head cam combo? Did those heads make a lot more power over stock eagle heads , the eagle heads flow pretty good for stock

Heads and cam made roughly 80 hp to the tire over stock at peak. I don’t have flow numbers on the heads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newoldchallenger View Post
    Heads and cam made roughly 80 hp to the tire over stock at peak. I don’t have flow numbers on the heads.

That’s a mean beast you got there ..

have you ever ran it in the 1/4 mile ?
    So you like those heads I was going to port and polish my eagle heads maybe I’ll just go after market , I was looking to change my gear to 373 .. my mods don’t hold a candle to yours ..

Post Thanks / Like
    That’s a mean beast you got there ..

have you ever ran it in the 1/4 mile ?
    So you like those heads I was going to port and polish my eagle heads maybe I’ll just go after market , I was looking to change my gear to 373 .. my mods don’t hold a candle to yours ..

I wouldn’t quite call it a beast but it is my beast lol. It only makes about 500 to the tire on the bottle.
    My best 1/4 so far is 11.9 at 118 with a 1.9x 60ft in 1600 DA. That was before the front coilovers and rear control arms I have on now. Trying to bring down my 60ft because that’s killing me. Have a stall converter waiting to go in when I buy a built trans. Then comes the stroker.

But that’s some time and lots of overtime hours away, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    That’s moving out .. 11.9
    Pretty good the best I’ve ran is 13.2 but just started modding my car. just some Bolt ons long tubes no cats hp tune cai stock gears 2.62 ratio 275/35/20 nitto rear tires no resonators.. looking to get JEGS cat back 3” exhaust this weekend . I have a 09 charger rt im looking at the 392 stroker kit my self . will Be some Time before I get in to any heavy mods That’s good times for a 5.7

Post Thanks / Like
    I was running higher 12s prior to my radials and spraying.

A gear swap would definitely help you a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12