Post Thanks / Like

Anyone have some good stories about day to day Travels

I was on my way to work this morning and the roads were clear of
    the snow. I get on the new route 9 bypass and see a black Charger RT in front of me. once on 81 which is the major highway around here, we followed each other till we got into Hagerstown.
    before I got on to 70 to take my exit to work I flashed my high beams twice to say thank you and they also returned the favor with their hazard lights blinking. it's funny because all people see is 2 black Chargers going down the road! there are some really cool charger owners out there.

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to do this and tell there stories

thanks again devils6

Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of the good old days. You don't see that kind of camradery/courtesy on the highway very often today.
    Traded June 2017: 2007 Black Charger R/T, Road & Track package; original owner - 1833 engine hours; 114,280 Km
    5.7L Hemi Registry #1521 | Service by Fnkychkn
    Mods: AirHammer/Magnaflow Catback/MOPAR Strut bar/Blinker mod/Hankook Ventus V12s/R1 Concepts rotors/Centric semi-metalic pads/Splash guards/Hood struts/BT Catch Can, Pistol grip, Skull emblem, knobs/PCM Cover/Hood weatherstrip/Glove Box Light/Mopar HEMI carpets & trunk carpet/WeatherTech floor liners/OEM battery maintenance by Battery Tender Plus

Resistance is futile

Post Thanks / Like
    I see a lot of chargers out and they are mostly sheriff deputies. Although i am seeing more people with chargers and you can tell if they truly enjoy there car or they just have it, just to have it. When I'm out i get a lot of people who stare and glance at my charger on the road. It's really cool, especially when you come across people who enjoy there cars the same as you do and show that kind of camaraderie in return.

Post Thanks / Like
    My story of the day is a good one I think.So there I was getting on the freeway.The onramp was a banked uphill three lanes wide ramp.Had all the traction controls completely off.Launced off the light beating all other cars.I flew into the corner just about wfo putting the car into a right handed full tire smoking powerslide thru the corner all the way onto the freeway.As I entered the freeway at full slide,I had the rear almost too far out,but caught it nicely.Then as I gathered it up,I entered the traffic lane at just five over the limit.Some guy pulled up next to me and gave me the biggest loudest congrats.So, that was my morning. Yours?
    Last edited by Tooltime; 01-29-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    2018 Indigo Blue fully loaded Charger 392 SRT. Pics coming soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol.... That's insanely awesome haha

Post Thanks / Like
    after loosing a wrench in my engine compartment from installing EGR block off and catch can, I figured it'll fall out. So while driving home last night from work, i pass 2 vehicles on an incline and don't ya know it, the wrench falls out at about 80-85mph, All I heard was *pa-ching*! and thought to myself with a chuckle, "hehe wrench is out!"
    2006 Magnum R/T Mopar Intake, JBA Exhaust, Diablo INTune, Billet Catch Can and EGR Block Offs, Mopar Ghost Shadow Lights, 22'' Gianna Autobahns

Post Thanks / Like
    This morning's trip was about schooling some BMW's

12.869 @ 102.02 Stock 5.7 w/ C&L, Predator, JBA Cats, Volant catback, 3.06 Getrag, DRs & skinnies www.hemirace.com
    Currently 12.26 @ 111+MPH with a completely Stock 6.1 4,250 lbs.

Post Thanks / Like
    There's always someone that needs that from time to time

Post Thanks / Like
    Last summer i was in New Hampshere driving threw the White Mountains and i noticed this nice Mustang following me. I was not in a rush, both windows down, music full blast. I decided to stop at a reste area to let him go buy. He also pulled aside. I decided to have a cold drink! (I'll call it refreshment) He got out of hus car came to me and wanted to know what part of Canada i was from. I offered him a cold Canadian drink. I locked at his 2012 mustang. Just a young couple about 25 years old. They also cheked my 2010 CHALLENGER SXT, he asked me where i was going (North Conway) After our drink he told me to follow him that he would bring me to my destiantion. You are wright some of these kids are just the way we were! This young couple were realy good kids. I'm 58 years old and i thought this was GR8! Gave them my address and Phone # and told them if ever they were in New-Bunswick ( Moncton Area ) To gave me a shout. I think that's what it's all about my friend! This was one of the best trip ever in the USA! Only one thing. When i got back about a week after i had a heart attack (doing find now)and i promiss myself that if i could help people on a positive note it was worth it. Life is to short! ENJOY with respect!

Post Thanks / Like
    Too many people take things in life for granted and it's sad. I'll be on the road and pass people in chargers what's comical is we all notice and have that stop and glance going! I know a few guys here with mustangs and they are good peopl, but to have that common car enthusiasm regardless if you have a Camaro, challenger, charger or mustang is really awesome. I like going to the track just as much as the next person but car shows and day to day driving and coming across people with the same appreciation for their car as you do makes it all worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone going to any car shows in the MD, DC, PA, DEL, areas this year.

Share This Thread