Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still in the CG? That’s cool Coming soon to Cleveland PAP lol...! Did ya hear about that bust in Ft Lauderdale over the weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gatortrout View Post
    Still in the CG? That’s cool Coming soon to Cleveland PAP lol...! Did ya hear about that bust in Ft Lauderdale over the weekend?

Yep, USCGC James, one of our actual NEW ships lol

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    03 Hemi Ram, 05 Magnum R/T, 06 Charger R/T (RIP)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiLonestar View Post
    Yep, USCGC James, one of our actual NEW ships lol

So which newer mopar do you have now?

We have a ‘16 charger Scatpack

Post Thanks / Like
    So which newer mopar do you have now?

We have a ‘16 charger Scatpack

My driveway lol

Post Thanks / Like
    My driveway lol

Nice!!

Post Thanks / Like
    So, back to what started this, wouldn’t it be cool if someone took that wrecked Demon and put it in an old “Demon”?!?!

Post Thanks / Like

Coming soon to Cleveland PAP lol...

198 & 225...I will attribute 235 to a fat finger lol

And if I remember correctly the 225 with a 2 barrel carb was called a super six. Lol
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T - 85mm Throttle Body, AFE Stage 2 CAI, 6.1 Intake Manifold, Modern Muscle Intake Adapters, 219/223 cam, 6.1 pushrods, Manley NEXTEK Valve Springs, 6.1 Timing Chain, 6.1 oil pump, Edelbrock Titech Headers, Flowmasters X pipe, Thrush 2 Chamber Mufflers, Flowmaster Resonators and tailpipes, 3200 Edge Converter, Mopar TCM, Tranzformer, Carbon Fiber Pistol Grip Shifter, 3.06, Brake Performance drilled and slotted rotors.

Post Thanks / Like
    So, back to what started this, wouldn’t it be cool if someone took that wrecked Demon and put it in an old “Demon”?!?!

It's SORTA been done already...the episode where Roadkill challenged Gas Monkey to a build off, each put hellcat engines in their own cars, Roadkill that Charger they have, GMG put one in a '68 Dart they named "Shartcat". Cleveland PAP is building a '69 Charger merged with a Hellcat Challenger. You can follow the build on their page.

Post Thanks / Like
    And graveyard cars put a hellcrate in a tribute charger dstona

Post Thanks / Like
    My driveway lol

Mine
    IMG_1857.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    My driveway lol

How do you like the magnum? My brother-in-law had one till he totaled it.

Post Thanks / Like
    How do you like the magnum? My brother-in-law had one till he totaled it.

Bought it as a project off here for $2000 with engine trouble (and a few other troubles as it turns out, including the seller not disclosing it got flooded during Sandy). Engine had an intake pushrod out of place (one little *tink*) and needed a new EGR. Purrs like a kitten. I was gonna flip it but it's perfect dog transport, just lay down the rear seat and my dogs (two big, one medium size) have all the room they need. Still got a few things I need to do to it repair and drivability wise. It's been handy having a wagon though. Can carry cargo without necessarily having to take the truck (which eats a lot more gas).

Post Thanks / Like
    Bought it as a project off here for $2000 with engine trouble (and a few other troubles as it turns out, including the seller not disclosing it got flooded during Sandy). Engine had an intake pushrod out of place (one little *tink*) and needed a new EGR. Purrs like a kitten. I was gonna flip it but it's perfect dog transport, just lay down the rear seat and my dogs (two big, one medium size) have all the room they need. Still got a few things I need to do to it repair and drivability wise. It's been handy having a wagon though. Can carry cargo without necessarily having to take the truck (which eats a lot more gas).
    I like that color on the truck. Haven’t seen it available lately, been lookin into the new power wagon with the 6.4, that would be the next one i would be interested in

Post Thanks / Like
    I like that color on the truck. Haven’t seen it available lately, been lookin into the new power wagon with the 6.4, that would be the next one i would be interested in

Truck was my first post Katrina vehicle. I lost my Pulsar and Monaco in the flooding in MS. '03, had 28,000 miles on it (in Nov '05), now it has 154,000 and it's so modified unless someone wanted to buy it off me I wouldn't get sh!t for it money wise lol. Only marginally slower than the LX's. I'll run that 5.7 til it blows (or I magically have more money than I know what to do with; not likely) then the rebuild will include a stroker.

Post Thanks / Like
    Truck was my first post Katrina vehicle. I lost my Pulsar and Monaco in the flooding in MS. '03, had 28,000 miles on it (in Nov '05), now it has 154,000 and it's so modified unless someone wanted to buy it off me I wouldn't get sh!t for it money wise lol. Only marginally slower than the LX's. I'll run that 5.7 til it blows (or I magically have more money than I know what to do with; not likely) then the rebuild will include a stroker.

I had two 98 rams a two and a four wheel drive. Had an 87 ram w250. That was a great truck. Had a 318 with factory 2 bbl Holley and granny low four wheel drive, could pull a house down with it. Blew out a freeze plug one day on way to work and sounded like a diesel when I got there. Traded it for a 98.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345