Post Thanks / Like

'21 scat pack widebody stock 305 vs 315s

I am going to be taking delivery of my new 2021 scat pack widebody in a few weeks, it comes stock with 305s all seasons on the 20x11 wheel (not sure of the brand it is just listed as "305/35ZR20 (107Y) All-Season Performance Tires")Would it be worth going to 315s all around?

Post Thanks / Like
    Right off the bat no. Now it would make a huge difference if you get better quality tires. The factory p-zero's suck out loud. They are OK but you really can't put the power down with them. If you buy new tires the two that seem to be the best high end tires are the PS4's or the Conti Extreme Contact Sports. I don't think you would need 315's but I know it will fit in the back. I would think they would fit in the front. I'm thinking about going with 315's also on my WBHC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carnage72 View Post
    Right off the bat no. Now it would make a huge difference if you get better quality tires. The factory p-zero's suck out loud. They are OK but you really can't put the power down with them. If you buy new tires the two that seem to be the best high end tires are the PS4's or the Conti Extreme Contact Sports. I don't think you would need 315's but I know it will fit in the back. I would think they would fit in the front. I'm thinking about going with 315's also on my WBHC.
    Awesome information - thank you.I was looking at the Conti Extreme Contact Sports or the Nitto Invos, both seem to be really popular. I had Atturo AZ850s on my '19, but their wet performance was horrible. I don't drive much (put 6000 miles on my '19 in 18 months) but it was TERRIBLE when the road was even a little wet.But I am thinking I might be able to sell the stock tires for $500 for the set and just throw some new tires on there, and if I do that - I might as well go with 315s. The websites say it will fit.
    Last edited by jwhitney21; 06-02-2021 at 08:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    315 square, definitely no. You really do not want anything bigger on the front (just more weight with no improvement in grip). Going bigger out back, sure but like said above...better tire than factory is what will make a real difference.
    '18 Charger SP - Tech/Driver's/Beats Packages, WRT wheels - Tazer
    Previous:
    '17 Camaro 2SS A8
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post