Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soak it in some hot water to soften it up, then use a paint can opener or small screw driver and you can get it on. Yeah they are a #[email protected]?!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group
    Thanks Vanquished thanked for this post
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I started with the upper left corner seating it solidly then worked clockwise stretching it over the bottom left once i got 3 corners on i used a dull tipped flat screwdriver to slip the last corner on.... a lot of videos say to heat it in hot water or use a hair dryer to make it more maliable but I managed to get it after about 15 minutes of frustration without heating it at all but my hands were a little sore lol.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Vanquished thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slidd View Post
    Soak it in some hot water to soften it up, then use a paint can opener or small screw driver and you can get it on. Yeah they are a #[email protected]?!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I will have to try this. People said near boiling or even boiling. Some also said to cut slips in the top but idk how safe that would be.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mfknjadagr8 View Post
    I started with the upper left corner seating it solidly then worked clockwise stretching it over the bottom left once i got 3 corners on i used a dull tipped flat screwdriver to slip the last corner on.... a lot of videos say to heat it in hot water or use a hair dryer to make it more maliable but I managed to get it after about 15 minutes of frustration without heating it at all but my hands were a little sore lol.

Thats the method I tried lol. I gave up for my fingers' sake. lol

But it is good to know it can be done. Ugh!

Post Thanks / Like
    Do not cut slits if you do it won't fit tight and the last thing you need is a cover that moves around on a brake pedal when you need it most....I got frustrated and watched a few videos about 10 minutes in but their methods didn't work for me. I didn't heat it up because it wasn't an option where I was but it would make it stretch easier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mfknjadagr8 View Post
    Do not cut slits if you do it won't fit tight and the last thing you need is a cover that moves around on a brake pedal when you need it most....I got frustrated and watched a few videos about 10 minutes in but their methods didn't work for me. I didn't heat it up because it wasn't an option where I was but it would make it stretch easier.

Thanks. I'll refrain from doing that then lol

I may just leave the rubber one on at this point

Post Thanks / Like
    I ended up soaking mine in just hot tap water for maybe five minutes, then dried it off and the pedal slid on easily.
    Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12