Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tire help

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17 View Post

Dont know how much that helps lol. Lil over 15k miles on those RS3S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here are mine. Hard to tell I guess I can squeeze out some more mileage but it gets real dicey now when wet lol

'19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea you have a tad bit more tread... weird.. alignment all good?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17 View Post
    Yea you have a tad bit more tread... weird.. alignment all good?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes but it's in line with every tire (summer) that i've had on all 4 scat packs. they include 2 sets of indy 500's, one set of general gmax, a set of continental extreme contact and now these coopers. all 5 sets were at or worse than these coopers at 12-14k and I drive pretty easy. a lot of highway. the problem with the summers that I've found, is that at about 5-7k they seem to lose grip, especially in the wet. I just can't keep dealing with getting tires every 12k or even 15k lol... these here still have about 5/32 left some spots 4 but even in the dry if I get on it a little bit they spin... I think I'm going to try the all season conti's in the 315 size. figure its a little more contact patch with the ground and hopefully the all season material will give better tread life, they are 50k warranty, I'll be happy if I get 25k which would be double these summers... I'm sure they won't grip better but if they last twice as long the summers don't grip either so it's just a financial decision more than anything LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    i just searched high and low and it seems cooper does not make the summer tire (that we have) anymore. cannot find them anywhere. thought if I could replicate my deal I'll just buy another set. even on cooper website only the AS RS3 G1 exists..which I'll probably end up with. I should have bought 2 sets, I got them for $150 !! LOL.... funny that they don't even make them now... it was only 12000 miles ago that I got them from tire rack.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me throw one more option out there for you:

6772A2C3-794C-4A31-BA78-5603C2774D03 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    Let me throw one more option out there for you:6772A2C3-794C-4A31-BA78-5603C2774D03 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr
    never heard of these... always open to more options. I think I'm going to stay with the 305's, they are cheaper and I'm still hesitant to go wider as I don't want rubbing or other fitment problems? it seems very tight in there already... or am I worried for nothing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    never heard of these... always open to more options. I think I'm going to stay with the 305's, they are cheaper and I'm still hesitant to go wider as I don't want rubbing or other fitment problems? it seems very tight in there already... or am I worried for nothing?
    It's a joke Heat! Did you ever watch the original Fast and Furious? lol
    '18 Charger SP - Tech/Driver's/Beats Packages, WRT wheels - Tazer
    Previous:
    '17 Camaro 2SS A8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post
    don't remember, that was a while ago and I guess I'm getting old LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post

It was on the other night and I found it hilarious still