Post Thanks / Like

Brass monkey Wheels

This may sound a little dumb but I have the brass monkey wheels on my scat pack and I have been looking for “bronze” lug nuts to match them with my brass wheels but I have not been able to find the bronze lug nuts for my challenger so by any chance any body has come across them, I searched and searched IMG_2294.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    KICS Leggdura Racing Lug Nuts Bronze M12X150 | WKIZ1B - Free Shipping | Rallysport Direct

You will need 14x1.50, call to see if they have them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    2017 Challenger Scat Pack 6spd Torred. Mods: Mids and Resonators Delete, Dual Quad Tips, Windows Tinted, Hellcat Airbox, Fastman Throttlebody, H&R Lowering Springs, Barton Shifter w/Mr. Norms Pistol Grip, Per4mance Dev. IRS Differential Brace, Z Automotive Tazer, Speedlogix Front and Rear Strut Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Swaybars, Spohn Swaybar Endlinks, Downforce Solutions Front Half Splitters and Wickerbill, Diablo T2 EX Tuner w/unlocked PCM, Jay Greene Tune.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you can't find bronze, I'd think black would look fine/better
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Joking mostly but you could put a set of OEM lug nuts from an older Chevy Silverado on there; they're cad plated so they're gold colored. and they're the correct thread size/pitch. They're open-ended though. I had installed a set on the old '05 Magnum just to put these wheels on until I got a set of Gorilla lugs shipped.

Joking aside, Ezaccessory used to have a wider variety of colored "tuner" spline drive lugs, problem is the seats are really small on them as they're designed for wheels with really small lug holes. They would disappear inside the larger holes on the OEM Mopar wheels. And, just checking current stock, I don't see any in the correct 14x1.5mm thread size. They used to have 'em; I got red ones for a truck years ago, now they don't show 14's anymore.

IMO the chrome lugs look great with the Brass Monkey wheels. A little contrast is a good thing, like the logo on the center caps.

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    man I looooove the brass options.....
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    If you can't find bronze, I'd think black would look fine/better
    That’s plan B black lug nuts and getting the dodge logo on the center caps also black

Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Joking mostly but you could put a set of OEM lug nuts from an older Chevy Silverado on there; they're cad plated so they're gold colored. and they're the correct thread size/pitch. They're open-ended though. I had installed a set on the old '05 Magnum just to put these wheels on until I got a set of Gorilla lugs shipped.

Joking aside, Ezaccessory used to have a wider variety of colored "tuner" spline drive lugs, problem is the seats are really small on them as they're designed for wheels with really small lug holes. They would disappear inside the larger holes on the OEM Mopar wheels. And, just checking current stock, I don't see any in the correct 14x1.5mm thread size. They used to have 'em; I got red ones for a truck years ago, now they don't show 14's anymore.

IMO the chrome lugs look great with the Brass Monkey wheels. A little contrast is a good thing, like the logo on the center caps.

Richard
    The plan is to get the bronze lug nuts if I can find them and the logo make it white to match my car