Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy View Post
    Can't speak for the other Mopars, but for the Challengers, the shorter tips need to be on the inside. Ya'll are putting these on wrong.
    yea I was wondering about this but my exhaust guy showed me that the bumper curves in towards the side of the car and putting the larger one on the inside, follows that curve and looks more in place that way, to which I agree.. the reverse might look weird to me.in any case, I love the flush mounted Mopar quad tips above
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM_SRT View Post
    Pic didn't attach, here you go.Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    BTW, I see you're FL tag... you in S. Fla by chance?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Nice!!! See if those came stock I would have left them. They look really good, nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Thank you, I appreciate the kind words!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | HHP Stage 2R Cam | 3.91 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Sport 4 315/35/20 & 275/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    BTW, I see you're FL tag... you in S. Fla by chance?
    Yes, in Palm Beach county.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still like the tips installed. I do also like the fact that I can still swap between the 2 if I want to. For now I don't want to cut the pipes to make them sit back further. Also I think it would not look correct to swap the side. Though on the passenger side, I think when the Outlaws were welded, it is pushed out some. I undid the bolt and pushed it back some before tightening it back up.

I did see an R/T the other day and its dual tips were really stuck out way, way past the lower trim.
    2019 Challenger Pitch Black Scat Pack Widebody Prior: 2015 Charger R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! They are the Mopar Challenger Tips, part# 82214613. I have them on the stock resonators but I did a lot of cutting and grinding and adjustments over the years to be able to tuck some of the tips I've tried. These have been the best with their stagger, slash cut, short stature and ball pivot mount for fine adjustments.

By far the sharpest tips I've seen. What did you do for the surrounds (Area directly around the tips) to get the square shape?
    2012 300 SRT8: 22" Vossen wheels, Nitto 420 265/35/22 front and 295/30/22 rear, SLP Bigmouth II exhaust, Tuned by Hemifever, Mishimoto 180° stat, Legmaker Tru CAI.
    I am silently correcting you're gramar and speling.
    Thanks BM_SRT thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slated4Greatness View Post
    By far the sharpest tips I've seen. What did you do for the surrounds (Area directly around the tips) to get the square shape?
    Thanks, I appreciate it! These were custom shaped with a cutoff wheel and finished with a large diameter sanding drum. I then used a locking rubber edge trim around the edges.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't speak for the other Mopars, but for the Challengers, the shorter tips need to be on the inside. Ya'll are putting these on wrong.
    No.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pic didn't attach, here you go.

These look phenomenal on your car.

Thanks BM_SRT thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy392 View Post
    These look phenomenal on your car.