Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK ... I will stick my big nose in one more time. I am not a black wheel fan. But, I really tried to accept what was on the car... Hellcat black wheels.

I wanted to break up ALL that black so you could see the wheels and not just BLACK.

So, 86'd the junk lug nuts a put on a large set of Gorilla chrome lug nuts.

I also added a chrome MOPAR Center Cap.

And finally I added some rim stripes.

But, in the end I put chrome Demon Reps on.

OBTW - I have the rim stripe applicator if anyone what's to use it. All you will need is the striping tape.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Back to this lol

At least the front doesn’t need anything... got a good shot this morning :

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the clean look as you know. I would take off the challenger and rt badge on the front as well. But that’s just me. It’s your car not mine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Likes snobrdrdan, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    To me the trunk badge conflicts with the grill badge. Is it an R/T ort SRT?

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hemi_57; 09-16-2019 at 09:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_57 View Post
    To me the trunk badge conflicts with the grill badge. Is i t an R/T ort SRT?

I hear you but it is an rt that is powered by srt... if you open hood you see conflict from the factory... my badge says the same thing, powered by srt... I only put it there as it was blue and i like the look... it’s not really up badging and besides, there is no srt model anymore except the hellcat

'19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you but it is an rt that is powered by srt... if you open hood you see conflict from the factory... my badge says the same thing, powered by srt... I only put it there as it was blue and i like the look... it’s not really up badging and besides, there is no srt model anymore except the hellcat

If the only srt in your model year is a cat or redeye , wouldn’t that lead people to believe that your car is powered by a 6.2? I have set of 392 hemi half covers you can have if you’d like to get rid of the conflicting parts.
    Personally , I’d put that blue 392 on the deck lid and be done, or debadge all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    SRT has 2 meanings to me.
    1. Street Racing Technology
    2. SRT as is Charger/Challenger model

Post Thanks / Like
    Well ****... I owe you an apology. I took a closer look and finally saw Powered By on the emblem.

I claim a Senior Moment along with a case if CRS (Can't Remember ****).
    Last edited by hemi_57; 09-16-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_57 View Post
    SRT has 2 meanings to me.
    1. Street Racing Technology
    2. SRT as is Charger/Challenger model

You'll have trouble convincing those-in-the know at a car show of that, just as other SXT / RT owners have found out the hard way. Most will call that up-badging because the RT has never been associated with SRT.

Like I said; less is more. You're getting closer...
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you all for the feedback. no where did I put SRT, it's simply a blue 'powered by SRT', which it is.. just open the hood lol. also we are given SRT pages. I am in no way trying to up badge or claim a model I don't have... if that were the case I'd have a Hellcat logo.. which is the only SRT model now, and I suppose the red eye... in any case, my real intention with that was just for the color and the bee.. I wasn't even really thinking or trying to show I have a model that I don't... but I happen to like that item as the blue blends in so it will likely stay. I am not going to any car shows nor am I trying to convince anyone of anything.. not that I would care anyhow as I wouldn't but still, I'm surprised that you all think a "powered by SRT" emblem is incorrect on a powered by SRT Scat Pack LOL. it's also right on the sticker: " Engine: 392 V8 SRT® HEMI® MDS Engine "

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I should really mix it up and take off the 392 bees from the side Debadged today and found this

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by calirose17 View Post
    I like the clean look as you know. I would take off the challenger and rt badge on the front as well. But that’s just me. It’s your car not mine lol
    I agree with this
    2019 Charger Scat Pack
    Likes Hemissary, ronan978, Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was getting used to it just black which isn’t bad we’ll see... I like it being shinny same as tail lights but I do see scratches already as everyone said...
    I was wondering how you were trying all of these and taking them off without scratching that (super sensitive) black plastic, lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    I was wondering how you were trying all of these and taking them off without scratching that (super sensitive) black plastic, lol
    I was very careful and don’t believe I have caused any scratches... at least I don’t think so lol... either way I’m done

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to do something else in that rear spot, I would recommend staying monochrome in the black/dark grey family but going with a matte finish to keep it very subtle.

For example, after playing with the front emblem way too many times, I finally settled on the below. I actually changed it a tiny bit since then, but for illustration:

2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | HHP Stage 2R Cam | 3.91 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Sport 4 315/35/20 & 275/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM_SRT View Post
    If you want to do something else in that rear spot, I would recommend staying monochrome in the black/dark grey family but going with a matte finish to keep it very subtle.

For example, after playing with the front emblem way too many times, I finally settled on the below. I actually changed it a tiny bit since then, but for illustration:

Nice and thanks. I actually got the matte piece from luxe, I might try to install it as I’m content leaving that section some type of black.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456