Post Thanks / Like

Added a second Mopar to our stable

Just picked up this 2015 R/T Plus yesterday. Man what a difference from my 05 300C, in just about every way. Handles differently, drives differently and actually feels a bit bigger. I love it. Now I just need to figure out all the new tech - Performance Pages, Uconnect, etc.

Question - do these newer Eagle/Eight Speed cars respond to a good tune the way my 05 did? Is it worth spending that extra money to send the PCM out to be unlocked?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes zastrow liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the new car! My second gen 300 really likes a tune but I have the NAG1 so I can't answer that part of it.
    2012 300 SRT8: 22" Vossen wheels, Nitto 420 265/35/22 front and 295/30/22 rear, SLP Bigmouth II exhaust, Tuned by Hemifever, Mishimoto 180° stat, Legmaker Tru CAI, Billet tech Oil Catch can.
    Thanks 05300HEMI thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the new car!

Are you gonna be racing/tracking the car at all, or are you just looking to add to the “fun factor”?

Post Thanks / Like
    They respond phenomenal to a tune. Consider buying a used PCM and having it unlocked so you can keep your stock one. You also come out a tad cheaper than buying one from a vendor (usually)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk