Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumCrazyTN View Post
    Sorry it took me so long to get these for you, I got tied up in my project.

The bottom box is XP10s which are the front. The top is XP8 for the rear.

I'm actually with East Tennessee Region in SCCA. I have run with TN region and know a few of the people out that way and they are a great group of people. It's easy to get addicted to this stuff....lol. You still in Tn?
    Thanks for the part numbers - very helpful!

We moved and bought a farm up in Wisconsin, so I only see people from TN Region occasionally at the bigger club races. I gave up autocrossing shortly after I moved to open-wheel cars; road racing is a big investment of time and money, and it basically consumes everything you have and more.
    Too much power is never enough.....
    Likes PlumCrazyTN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Update - I dug into the front right and discovered that while there was a minor issue with the inboard pad (a hard spot that had grooved the rotor), the pads themselves still have 30-40% life left. This is at 100K miles!

Now, I realize that a properly driven manual is a lot easier on the brakes than an automatic, but this is WAY beyond my expectations. I'm going to shave the offending pad, swap 'em inside to outside and keep driving. Big thumbs-up to Brembo for delivering a high quality brake system on these cars.
    Last edited by FullThrottle64; 07-20-2018 at 04:26 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12