Post Thanks / Like

Kooks Headers with Borla Atak full exhaust.

Currently looking at getting this setup on my 2018 Scat Pack. Really wanted some feedback before I invest in it. I have watched every video I can find with it.
    IMO sounds amazing.

Just wanted to know if there were any complications with it? Worth the money? Would I need a tune after I got it?

Any input is appreciated.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    I suggest spending 50 bucks for 2 Dynomax mini race bullets mufflers and remove your resonators opposed to spending 1500 bucks on a catback exhaust. I had SLP longtube headers on my 15 RT along with Solo Performance Maxh X catback [no mufflers] and it sounded incredible!!! At some point I'm probably going to put the longtubes on my Scat. Whatever you decide "DO NOT BUY KOOKS FROM MARYLAND SPEED!!! I ordered a set in September 17 and never received my order. After 3 months of excuses and no product, i filed a claim with my credit card company and subsequently received a refund in Feb. Several other guys on multiple forums had the same experience.
    Thanks Freedom, Rabbetendamoon thanked for this post
    Likes Freedom, Rabbetendamoon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GMOORE View Post
    I suggest spending 50 bucks for 2 Dynomax mini race bullets mufflers and remove your resonators opposed to spending 1500 bucks on a catback exhaust. I had SLP longtube headers on my 15 RT along with Solo Performance Maxh X catback [no mufflers] and it sounded incredible!!! At some point I'm probably going to put the longtubes on my Scat. Whatever you decide "DO NOT BUY KOOKS FROM MARYLAND SPEED!!! I ordered a set in September 17 and never received my order. After 3 months of excuses and no product, i filed a claim with my credit card company and subsequently received a refund in Feb. Several other guys on multiple forums had the same experience.
    What sites to you guys trust buying from?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbetendamoon View Post
    What sites to you guys trust buying from?
    There are few reputable vendors on here to purchase headers from. Definitely will need a tune. The O2 sensors are moved slightly downstream from there OEM location, so that alone would require addressing with a tune.
    Thanks Rabbetendamoon thanked for this post
    Likes Rabbetendamoon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll second the don't buy KOOKS from Maryland Speed. Took me I think 3 months to finally get mine and that was like pulling hens teeth. Buy straight from KOOKS.
    2013 Chrysler 300S, 6.4 BGM with 6.4 SRT cam, AIT 18% OD pulley, E-force with 2.75 pulley, fastman 84+4 mm throttle body, 1 7/8 kooks long tubes w/hi-flow cats, Magnaflow Cat-back, FTI 2800 stall , Dings Racing valve body and tune, Getrag 3.73

Post Thanks / Like
    Maryland speed is a joke stay away
    2006 300SRT8 CMR tune LMI CAI SLP Loudmouth 2, 180* T-stat SNL sleeper cam SLP 25% UDP 245/45-20F 315/35-20R Street edge coilovers Pedders swaybars edge 3600 stall tranzformerMean street heads BT catch can coming soon a 9.5 comp 426 and novi @ 10psi.
    300 gone i switched to a Viper SRT10

Post Thanks / Like

Kooks Headers with Borla Atak full exhaust.

Maryland speed is no longer a kooks dealer and hasn’t been since SEPT LAST YR yet they keep advertising selling kooks

Sound like robbing Peter to Pay paul if you ask me

FYI. Call Luke at Steve white motors
    Great guy and they keep kooks in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I have jba catless mids and corsa extreme its loud and picked up about the same hp as headers would. I dont think I would do headers until I was in the 700whp range, I mean stock hellcats make 707 with the stock manifolds we share the same manifolds on the scatpack, they flow really well. Your biggest gain would be the high flow cats or cat delete and a tune.

2015 dodge challenger scat pack dyno 3rd - YouTube
    Last edited by B5BEE; 04-19-2018 at 01:08 PM.
    OLD RIDE
    08 SUPER BEE #380 STOCK CAI, SLP LM1 CAT-BACK, 4460 W/DRIVER, M/T DRAG RADIALS 245/40/18,JET 180 T-STAT, DIABLO U7135 INSTALLED BY ME, PB [email protected] W/STOCK EXHAUST
    NEW RIDE 2015 PROCHARGED SCAT PACK 392 A8!!! PB [email protected]
    Likes Lnjwtr liked this post