Post Thanks / Like

2018 Scat Pack wheels won't fit my 2012 Challenger RT Classic

I have a 2012 Challenger RT Classic and I was trying to install wheels off a 2018 Charger Scat pack. The fronts won't fit. They're hitting the suspension. Has anybody have this issue? And what was the remedy?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've read 3mm spacer will do the trick.

Bob

Lux Technologies - LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Post Thanks / Like
    This was answered already, why you ask again...?

My Charger Scat Pack wheels won't fit my Challenger
    03 Hemi Ram, 05 Magnum R/T, 06 Charger R/T (RIP)

Post Thanks / Like
    3mm spacers won’t work. It looks like I would need 1/2” spacers for the wheels to work. Has anybody installed these wheels on their Challenger RT Classic? Shouldn’t these wheels have the same specs?
    Last edited by RARperformance; 02-12-2019 at 02:24 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RARperformance View Post
    3mm spacers won’t work. It looks like I would need 1/2” spacers for the wheels to work. Has anybody installed these wheels on their Challenger RT Classic? Shouldn’t these wheels have the same specs?
    No. Read. It. Again.
    My Charger Scat Pack wheels won't fit my Challenger

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RARperformance View Post
    Well I just did a Bembo upgrade and used 2017 Scat front kuckles and they do curve in an inch or more than my 2013. I had inch and a half clearance between spring and knuckle curve, now maybe a half inch.
    2013 Chrysler 300S, 6.4 BGE with 6.4 SRT cam, AIT 18% OD pulley, E-force with 2.75 pulley, fastman 84+4 mm throttle body, tuned by Dings Racing, 1 7/8 kooks long tubes w/hi-flow cats, Magnaflow Cat-back, FTI 2800 stall, Trans built by Hellraiser, Dings Racing valve body and tune, Getrag 3.73, Walbro 400LPH, DW 65# inj. LG aluminum rad. Dual SRT fans. Complete 4 piston Brembo upgrade.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coanan View Post
    Well I just did a Bembo upgrade and used 2017 Scat front kuckles and they do curve in an inch or more than my 2013. I had inch and a half clearance between spring and knuckle curve, now maybe a half inch.
    That's because the Scats and SRT's (all the way back to 05) use the same front knuckle. Regular R/T's and down have a different knuckle. He's been told this. Couple times. Keeps wondering why wheels made for a Scat R/T won't fit his regular R/T just because they both say "R/T".