Thread: Drag suspension

Post Thanks / Like

Drag suspension

What are you guy using? I’ve not been to the track yet with this car but wanting to see what I can do with an all stock car with some suspension work. Is 11.99 possible? I’ve got slicks on the way so in my mind suspension is next. Then once warranty is up I’ll start doing bolt on and so on. Thanks for all the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    What did the car ET now?...that might help to answer your question

Post Thanks / Like
    No idea I haven’t had this car to the track yet. Just got it right be before Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK got ya no idea 11.99 might be feasible depending on alot of factors track conditions...driver...what mods done to the car etc etc...so its hard to say if slicks and suspension will get you there...if you run the car come back with a slip that would help alot...to see what needs to be done...
    Likes holla_dai liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Based on your handle I'm assuming you have a 6.4 SRT car. With good track prep, and some practice launching, 11.99 is very feasible out of your car. I've seen several 11 second Scats here in MD, and low 12 second Scats as well. All Stock suspension drag radial cars. As mentioned above track prep, and driving are key. In Jersey English Town and Atco are excellent tracks. Please report back your results.
    13 Durango R/T
    13 M6 Challenger R/T
    02 M5 Dakota QC Sport
    91 TKO 600 Dakota CC
    63 Dart 3 on da Tree

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet the radials should be here today or Monday! First day the track opens up around here is in early March hopefully so will report back then and yes it’s a 12 srt8 has the 6.4 and it’s an auto. This will be my first Auto I’ve taken down the track. Old car was a c6 corvette 6 speed it was a 12.2 car

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive seen a number of 6.4s running sub 12s here in AZ. I don’t know about your track/DA/elevation but 11s shouldn’t be too difficult with some practice and radials. Just don’t spin the tires!

2013 Challenger R/T, 270 comp cam, BES p&p heads, OCPerformance dual plane, NX gemini plate, JBA longtubes, DSS one piece aluminum driveshaft, 88mm fastman throttle body, 3.91 rear, lakewood drag shocks A2speed front coilovers...too much to list