Post Thanks / Like

Billet Technology People's sale!

If anyone is looking to dress up their engine compartment, these guys are the best in the business and without equal.

No caveman like etchings with their product!

The People’s Sale | Billet Technology

You may have to wait awhile for delivery but the wait will be well worth it!

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines
    Thanks v10sport thanked for this post
    Likes jjo, rampant liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love that BT does this, but it shocks me they still do it. Kudos to BT and their crazy ways.
    Click this link to see Photobucket images again!

Follow White Ops R/T on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
    Thanks hemi_57 thanked for this post
    Likes hemi_57, BryGuy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    BT is an addiction for sure! My wife and I had the pleasure of going to their Lake Worth facility in 2012 to meet Heidi, Nick and Scott and all of the BT manufacturing team. I'm in manufacturing so for me it was like a kid in a candy store. My wife enjoyed it as well and Heidi, Nick and Scott were really great people to hang out with.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.

Post Thanks / Like
    I went down to too check out there places. Awesome!!
    I’ll wait for there products. Everything from them I have is still in great shape after all these years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes White Ops R/T liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    question, doesn't BT also do a black Friday sale with the same discounts or is this sale more then likely counting as that sale
    17" Green Go Charger Scat Pack 20% Tint, Brass Monkey Hellcat reps, Mid Muffler delete, Luxe tail light kit, Green billet oil catch can, Red Reflective 392 Hemi badge, Zdatt 6k Led headlights

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoScat392 View Post
    question, doesn't BT also do a black Friday sale with the same discounts or is this sale more then likely counting as that sale
    Not exactly sure. Best to contact them via their website.
    As an aside, I think they just released a GreenGo (or was it Sublime?) colour offering Looks pretty [email protected]$$.

Last edited by BryGuy; 11-09-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoScat392 View Post
    They do not do a Black Friday sale. Well, at least they've never done it before. It's always been the "Count Down Sale", now "The People's Sale".

Post Thanks / Like
    yes that's the sublime, I been hoping the green go will come eventually but no luck yet I went with the original green for my catch can but still couple shades off, and thanks White Ops yes the countdown I remember it was something like that! Great Info guys thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    my stuff is still newlike from 7-9 years ago. Nick and Heidi know their s***.

PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.24 MIR Raceway Drag Radials 6/18

PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

PB 60' 1.472 @ CF9 4/18
    PB ET 1/8 6.911 @ CF9 4/18
    PB MPH 1/8 100.17 @ Atco 11/18
    PB ET 10.857 @ CF9 4/18

PB MPH 127.29 @ Atco 11/18
    Likes rampant liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad they don't do their Billet Nose/Grill badges anymore though...