Post Thanks / Like

Procharger p1, stage 2 kit, modified for Chrysler 300c

Decided to let go of my Procharger p1sc to help fund another project.

This is a stage 2 kit, which means it runs on its own belt, the air filter faces forward instead of sitting on your hot valve cover like the other kit
    It also has the larger race intercooler, and I've replaced the proflo surge valve with a much larger blow off valve similar to the red race valve.

These kits were sold for the 05-10 chargers only, and does not fit the 300 or magnum as is.
    All piping was replaced, all 3" aluminum tubing, opposed to the powder coated steel and plastic that was provided with the kit.
    intercooler brackets are modified, smaller aftermarket windshield washer tank provided as the charge pipe will route where the original tank is.

This kit will need some modification to your rad support, some trimming for better access to replace or clean the air filter periodically, and some trimming to the sheet metal underneath the stock airbox, which is necessary even with the original tubing for the stage 2 kit

Kit will include gauge pod that replaces sunglass holder, wideband o2 sensor and gauge, boost gauge. 60psi injectors, kenne bell BAP. Gates green belt.
    the only thing I'm missing is the crank pinning kit, which can be borrowed, purchased or fabricated.

Asking $4000 I will document, photograph and organize all hardware on removal to give you clear instructions for install, the kit can be seen running and driving until a deposit is made.

More pics available upon request.
    Last edited by maggiematt; 04-01-2019 at 06:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    location?

Post Thanks / Like
    Brampton, Ontario

Post Thanks / Like
    can u take 1 pic looking down into engine compartment. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiology6? View Post
    can u take 1 pic looking down into engine compartment. thanks
    Thanks Radiology6? thanked for this post
    Likes Slickawd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If it was originally for an 05-10 charger and you modified it for a 300C, do you still have all those components for the 05-10 charger?
    Net is where I be......Nathan is me
    2006 Charger SRT8
    Inferno Red (Just a blur to most folks) with All Factory Options / Groups, SRT8 Mats, Side moldings/rear ram's head shaved
    Billet Technology all over + valve covers and coil covers, KillerGlass Pipe, LMI FIV CAI, 180 Tstat, Magnaflow 3" exhaust
    MPR Motorsports built 6.1 based/392 NA Stroker, BBK 85mm TB, TranZformer, Kooks Long Tubes
    BCR coilovers with Hotchkis sways and Nitto 245/45/20F - 295/40/20R NT555-G2 paws

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by netnathan View Post
    If it was originally for an 05-10 charger and you modified it for a 300C, do you still have all those components for the 05-10 charger?
    I don't think I kept the tubing but I will check on the weekend. The intercooler bracket on one side was cut off, I do have the other end but would have to be tig welded, however it should fit all cars the way it is set up now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still for sale?
    Is this a P-1SC?
    Last edited by netnathan; 04-09-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by netnathan View Post
    Still for sale?
    Is this a P-1SC?
    Yes and yes

Post Thanks / Like
    Still available

Post Thanks / Like
    Sent you a message