Post Thanks / Like

Grant Revolution steering wheel for sale

I have 2 Grant Revolution steering wheels and I will be selling one, buyers choice.

The first one is black with AMG paddles mounted and the wheel that I used to post my first review of the install process for the AMG paddles -

AMG paddle shifters mounted in a Grant wheel - finished!

The second wheel is 2 tone - grey and black - and also already has the AMG paddles installed. This is the wheel currently on my car, pictured below.

Both are condition 9/10 and either wheel will come with lower silver inserts. No airbag or EVIC controls included.

The purchase of either wheel will also include Tim's (TRS300) wireless paddle shifter electronics so this will be a fully functional, turn key paddle shifter setup for any gen 1 Lx with the NAG1 transmission. This will also work on V6 cars equipped with the NAG1

Price is CAD$1000 (UD$750) for the complete setup or if you want to use your own paddle controller, CAD$750 (UD$565) for wheel and paddles only. Paddles are already installed on both wheels.
    To put things in perspective, new paddles will cost roughly US$190 plus shipping as will the wireless controller.

Shipping and PayPal fees are extra.

These wheels are no longer available to purchase and are an awesome and unique addition to any Lx vehicle.

Pics to follow shortly.

Last edited by BryGuy; 02-19-2019 at 12:50 PM.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    Ttt

Post Thanks / Like
    uggh, want.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out my full build at worldsfastesthemi.com
    Likes BryGuy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sold