Post Thanks / Like

Searched - Suspension Part #s

I have spent days searching the forum and looking at online parts catalogs and cannot find the exact part numbers I need.

I have to replace all the rear and eventually the front bushings. For example, I found a site that has the tension link 68045329AA but also has tension link 05180564AA. I assume one is the right side and the other is the left but I cannot be certain from that site. I know that I can take the old part out, pop out the exiting bushing and put in polyurethane bushings, however I don't have the time for that now. So I would rather pay someone to do it. I got a quote on parts and it was something insane like $3000 for the front and rear parts from Genuine Mopar/Dodge supplier (aka stealership).

2005 Dodge Magnum R/T RWD, 5.7L Hemi Multi Displacement, 5-Spd Auto, MB Suspension, Rear Links, Knuckles

What I need is all the part numbers for all the rear suspension links and control arms, etc. as well as the sub frame bushings that mount i the "cradle".

Camber Link Left
    Camber Link Right
    Link Assembly Left
    Link Assembly Right
    Compression Link Left
    Compression Link Right
    Toe Link Left
    Toe Link Right
    Subframe bushings - 4-109-BL?
    Spring Link Bushing Left
    Spring Link bushing Right

Is there a "one stop shop" kit I can buy that has most if not all of these ready to go?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks tokinmoenugz thanked for this post
    Likes tokinmoenugz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnice View Post
    Dear Lawd thats easier to use.

Post Thanks / Like
    What does it mean when parts catalogs say "With Performance Suspension" Does that mean its an upgraded part vs OEM?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnDust View Post
    What does it mean when parts catalogs say "With Performance Suspension" Does that mean its an upgraded part vs OEM?
    The "Performance Suspension" would be an option, or come with an option package. Depending on the part, they may or may not interchange.
    2016 Charger Hellcat

2016 White SP, American Racing wheels, BT catch can, 35% tint, K&N drop in filter, debadged trunk - Traded

2014 100 Anniversary SXT, black on black, tint, K&N drop in filter - lease turned in

2013 Chrysler 200, 2.4 daily driver

"It's not about top speed. It's about getting to speed quickly, loudly, and with a big smile on my face." Me