Post Thanks / Like

Do the new lX & LC still have bumpsteer issues?

I know bak in 2010 I installed a Pedders bumpsteer correction kit on my Charger. I'm wondering i the factory her addressed this issue? I just picked up a '16 Challenger, and still have a brand new bump steer kit that I never used. Wondering if I should go ahead and install it
    thanks

stupid autocorrect
    Last edited by SWATDOC; 03-29-2017 at 03:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would imagine so if lowered. But that tie rod sits so high from the factory it's hard to imagine there is any other stock geometry. Also considering they have the mopar lowering springs which are about an inch, and I haven't heard any complaints, that would double my assumption that stock has no problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    They never had a bump steer issue to start with. Those parts are more napkin marketing :^)
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes Jay Z, agoristmike liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ain’t that the truth. I’m as low as Pedders coilovers will allow, 275/35 in the front.. Corrected geometry. Spend money on speed Do the new lX & LC still have bumpsteer issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    M11/ 392