Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coupon code?

Post Thanks / Like

Coupon code?

I need 4 wheels spacers for a 2009 R/T to run 22x10 viper replicas. can I get a coupon code?

Post Thanks / Like
    really?
    2015 GCSRT8---stock for now

2012 300SRT (SOLD) / 2009 MBP GCSRT8 (SOLD) / 2006 Brilliant Black Charger SRT (SOLD)

Post Thanks / Like
    YEAH really!? Got a problem with that?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems your tripping balls. Or nutz if you prefer...

Post Thanks / Like
    OP - don't take offence but if they handed out coupons everytime someone asked, there would be no reason to have a sale right?
    I could understand if you wanted to purchase 100 spacers but for 4? Maybe look at some other items and make it worth their while to offer you a discount.

2006 300 SRT8 / 2012 300 SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBNUTZ View Post
    actually i do to a point.......

as a small business owner myself, it floors me sometimes when/how people come to me with a sense of entitlement to a discount, freebie, or some other form of "extra". These same people have never dealt with me or my company before, and somehow feel they are justified in asking for a discount on a product that usually is not that much to begin with. like previously mentioned, if you are looking to purchase a larger volume, then i could see any business (mine included) be open to offering a volume discount. but for a small purchase of a product that is probably a fraction of the cost of the wheels you need them for........sorry....... nothing personal....... but your approach just rubs me the wrong way.
    Last edited by legmaker; 10-30-2013 at 12:55 PM.
    ‚Äčwww.legmakerintakes.com
    9.39 @ 148 mph P
    WR forged 6.1 Procharger F1A Nitrous Outlet
    AfterHours Mopar Perf. installed!!!

"This is what I love about drag racing. I feel an intense focus as everything is extremely loud and quiet around me simultaneously. Nothing else besides me and my immediate environment exists for these short moments." - Budoboy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBNUTZ View Post
    I do have a problem with that. BT has sales all the time and takes real damn good care of its family here on LXF, not sure why you think you're entitled to a discount cause you want to order 4 spacers. Why not just order them and pay for them like the rest of us would. Why do you think you're entitled to a discount?

Post Thanks / Like
    As an aside, they're actually on sale - $10 off per pair so 4 would only be $49.98. Assuming BT p/n 4000 is what the OP is looking for.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by legmaker View Post
    actually i do to a point.......

as a small business owner myself, it floors me sometimes when/how people come to me with a sense of entitlement to a discount, freebie, or some other form of "extra". These same people have never dealt with me or my company before, and somehow feel they are justified in asking for a discount on a product that usually is not that much to begin with. like previously mentioned, if you are looking to purchase a larger volume, then i could see any business (mine included) be open to offering a volume discount. but for a small purchase of a product that is probably a fraction of the cost of the wheels you need them for........sorry....... nothing personal....... but your approach just rubs me the wrong way.

Could not have said it better Chris we get this all the time, Even had a guy call the other day and wanted a discount on a breather filter.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW didnt mean to upset the world over a coupon code, I just ordered wheels, tires, brake kit and coil overs and i just thought that since they are a vendor on the forum we got a discount? not a big deal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and modern muscle I ordered my SLP catback from you and also a carbon fiber true cold air from legmaker....thanks! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    And did you ask ModernMuscle or LMI for a discount? They are both vendors on here as well. If so, great. If not, why should BT have to give you a discount?

Post Thanks / Like
    Your right bud, they shouldn't....I just try to buy from supporting vendors. which I always have!!! Maybe I was looking for free shipping or something? maybe i could have worded my original post better? Maybe you should not have even replied to my original post? But hey! Who am I??? just a newbie with 13 posts.....Oh and just a thought, I ordered a complete brake kit from R1concepts yesterday and got one hell of a discount because I was a forum member. Yes the price of what I spent from them was nothing compared to 2 sets of spacers. But again my fault for not thinking before typing my original post. What's $50 at this point in my build...good day fellas.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was worded wrong for sure, and I'm sure the vendors appreciate the business. That being said, just expecting a discount cause you're ordering something isn't exactly the right way to go about it. You never answered, did you ask ModernMuscle or LMI for a discount cause you're ordering from them....that's the point. You spent money with the other vendors and now when it comes to BT you expect them to give you a discount. There are so many other ways that could have been worded. I could have not replied, but I've known the BT crew for a while and thought it was rather bold to expect a discount. Nothing wrong with being a newbie, we were all there at one point.

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like you have quite a build going and thanks for supporting forum vendors. that is always a plus. congrats on your build and be sure to post some pics of the finished results. i will chalk this thread up to mis-interpretation.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread