Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the pictures. it really helps to see something rather than read it how it will look.
    Likes punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dang. If I went to a show and a magnum pulled in like that I would pack my balls and go. Embarrassed by mopar association

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes RobsSXT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How well do the police wheels fit? I thought they didn't fit the AWD. Are there any problems you're encountering? What size are your tires?

Post Thanks / Like
    A little is ok, too much is rice! Now that being said, if your local police are sticklers for the law, Passenger car Rims and tires CANNOT exceed the body of the vehicle.
    What this means is if you put a straight edge across the tire and rim, at some point it must contact the body around the fender. If not, illegal.
    The White Challenger pictured and the Bronze Magnum (or what ever the color is) , that would not pass
    Most police don't care. But just be ready, if you should get stopped for something else, they may also cite you for the wheels too.

Note I said Passenger cars, SUV's and 4X4 like Jeeps, I think are allowed 1.5 " of tire sticking out But some states, the fender has to have flare added to cover the tire protrusion, or the vehicle is for "off road use only"
    Last edited by Darnice; 09-28-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any lift on this awd? I love the police wheels!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12