'09 Challenger has the factory RES radio with the phone buttons. I added the #82212499 Uconnect kit. I had the dealer add the option code and it did work a few times. Now, it doesn't pick up voice. I can hear people talking but they can't hear me. The same thing happens when I go into the set-up menu- it doesn't hear me. When I checked it with alphaobd, it gives codes B143B & B143E. These show the mic shorted but won't reset even with the mic unplugged. From what I've read here the modules can be a problem so I got a new one. The same codes still come up. I did try unplugging the battery a few times with no change. I'm lost as to where to look next and was hoping someone could offer some suggestions. Thanks.