Thread: Need help

Post Thanks / Like

Need help

Anyone have a spare harness or parting out for the iat sensor?? I went to local dodge and the guy couldnt find the iat wire and the engine harness plug was 37$ screw that..Need the engine harness connector and iat connector my procharger ate it at the track lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    OLD RIDE
    08 SUPER BEE #380 STOCK CAI, SLP LM1 CAT-BACK, 4460 W/DRIVER, M/T DRAG RADIALS 245/40/18,JET 180 T-STAT, DIABLO U7135 INSTALLED BY ME, PB [email protected] W/STOCK EXHAUST
    NEW RIDE 2015 PROCHARGED SCAT PACK 392 A8!!! PB [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Need help

Rock auto has them. Under electrical connector for your yr car ambient air intake sensor

I tried to post a link but it does not open directly to it

Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by us1champ; 10-15-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! Now I just need the factory iat harness connector. Rock auto only has the one connector. I know someone around here has one laying around.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by us1champ View Post
    Rock auto has them. Under electrical connector for your yr car ambient air intake sensor

I tried to post a link but it does not open directly to it

Sent from my iPhone
    So the part from rock auto is incorrect, they dont make the connector i was able to get a factory one for 30$ from the dealer part #5014003AA. I still need a new wire from the harness to the AIT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B5BEE View Post
    So the part from rock auto is incorrect, they dont make the connector i was able to get a factory one for 30$ from the dealer part #5014003AA. I still need a new wire from the harness to the AIT.

I might have an old hacked up harness laying around. I'll look and see if I can find it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2013 Charger Pursuit. 6.4 HEMI swap. 20x9 forged OEM wheels. Atturo AZ850 275 tires. SHR MOD6 valve body. Tan cloth R/T interior swap. 4 piston red Brembos and 3.09 LSD on the way.