Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 316 to 323 of 323
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    2,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batmanppc View Post
    I added Bluetooth streaming in my '08 Magnum SXT by getting a MyGig RHR.
    Is that a aftermarket unit or software? I would like to get a aftermarket unit to stream music or use it for Bluetooth phone calls but at the sametime I have a Tranzformer and it uses the evic for features like transmission temp etc

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    The RHR is the generation after RER. It's OEM for '10-'12 I think. I had to get an adapter to combine two of the antennas.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    173
    Post Thanks / Like
    I realize that I am resurrecting an old thread, but just wanted to let you guys know that JetPilot still has a supply of the ready built harnesses for sale. I have placed my order for one.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhound View Post
    I realize that I am resurrecting an old thread, but just wanted to let you guys know that JetPilot still has a supply of the ready built harnesses for sale. I have placed my order for one.
    Yeah I last posted in 2010 (jeez I've been here for a long time) about finding the connector in my pillar harness and behind the glove box in the Magnum. Back in 2017 I actually found a wrecked Blue Charger with uConnect and grabbed the mirror, harness, and module. I was able to plug and play the whole system and other than a weird CAN-BUS code that went away, I got working uConnect. But since buying the Magnum in 2009, I got a 300 SRT in 2012 that already had uConnect installed so I wasn't "in need" of it but with new state law about hand-free it was smarted to just install it. All told I think I spend just $30 USD for the parts which was a steal.


    2006 SRT 300C CAI - Corsa Sport - Hurst - Predator - BT Catch Can - Updated SRT bumper - LEDs
    2005 R/T Magnum K&N intake - Bilstein B6 with SRT springs - Mopar Corsa Sport - Predator -
    BT Badges - Speedlogix Catch Can - LEDs
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchance
    You take a four-door sedan and make it a rocket ship.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moaugust88 View Post
    Yeah I last posted in 2010 (jeez I've been here for a long time) about finding the connector in my pillar harness and behind the glove box in the Magnum. Back in 2017 I actually found a wrecked Blue Charger with uConnect and grabbed the mirror, harness, and module. I was able to plug and play the whole system and other than a weird CAN-BUS code that went away, I got working uConnect. But since buying the Magnum in 2009, I got a 300 SRT in 2012 that already had uConnect installed so I wasn't "in need" of it but with new state law about hand-free it was smarted to just install it. All told I think I spend just $30 USD for the parts which was a steal.
    Yeah, you really got super lucky to find the connector behind the glove box. I am installing this into my brother's 07 300C Heritage (my 06 300C Heritage has it already). I grabbed the mirror and harness and all from an 06 in the junkyard. I was hoping that since his car was a heritage and had rain sensing wipers and all, that he would have the connector needed behind the glove box, but no such luck. Well, it's good that all those years ago these guys worked out the system and made a retrofit harness. It is worth the expense to buy it already made in my opinion. I am looking forward to getting the system installed.

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    173
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally got the "Jet" Uconnect harness installed in my brothers 07 300C Heritage. It works perfectly and I am pleased. I am a little jealous since the buttons on his mirror light up, and mine appear to have been burned out as they do not light up. I guess I need to send everything to 'diboblo' to get retrofitted with new bulbs. I am really happy you guys were able to get this system figured out and had harnesses made all those years ago. I love improving the car adding factory options.
    Likes KStryker, diboblo liked this post

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    12 harnesses left as of 07/19/21

    Hello all, I wanted to update this listing with some sad information that I learned today and to share with you the current availability of these harnesses. After searching all over the net looking for a Jet Harness I was finally able to track down the source of the "Missing Link" or "Jet Harness". I called Dreamworks Radio Control in Florida. I spoke to Lisa and she informed me that Todd "Jetpilot", the man who made theses harnesses, had died...
    They have 12 of these harnesses left. She asked me to update this listing because they did not have any of his login information and did not know what forums he had posted on. As they had nothing to do with cars in their business, She wanted to communicate with everyone that there are 12 left as of 07/19/21. If you would like to purchase one, Please call 386-852-4793 between the hours of 9-5 Monday through Friday. You will need to ask for Lisa or Donnie. It is not something that they advertise as they are a radio control airplane shop. Even today the first person I spoke to did not know what I was talking about when I asked about a dash wiring harness for a 2006 Charger.
    If you have a 2006-2007 LX and don't have the Uconnect system on your car and you were not one of the lucky ones that had the dash harness made for Uconnect, You have to grab one of these while you can. Especially with all the hands free driving laws now. Once they are gone, there gone. There will be no more made.
    Rest in Peace "JETPILOT". Thanks for helping so many of us with our mods through the years.
    Thanks Myckee thanked for this post
    Likes Myckee liked this post

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    GALXC
    Posts
    1,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by backlash43 View Post
    Hello all, I wanted to update this listing with some sad information that I learned today and to share with you the current availability of these harnesses. After searching all over the net looking for a Jet Harness I was finally able to track down the source of the "Missing Link" or "Jet Harness". I called Dreamworks Radio Control in Florida. I spoke to Lisa and she informed me that Todd "Jetpilot", the man who made theses harnesses, had died...
    They have 12 of these harnesses left. She asked me to update this listing because they did not have any of his login information and did not know what forums he had posted on. As they had nothing to do with cars in their business, She wanted to communicate with everyone that there are 12 left as of 07/19/21. If you would like to purchase one, Please call 386-852-4793 between the hours of 9-5 Monday through Friday. You will need to ask for Lisa or Donnie. It is not something that they advertise as they are a radio control airplane shop. Even today the first person I spoke to did not know what I was talking about when I asked about a dash wiring harness for a 2006 Charger.
    If you have a 2006-2007 LX and don't have the Uconnect system on your car and you were not one of the lucky ones that had the dash harness made for Uconnect, You have to grab one of these while you can. Especially with all the hands free driving laws now. Once they are gone, there gone. There will be no more made.
    Rest in Peace "JETPILOT". Thanks for helping so many of us with our mods through the years.
    Omg! Thank you for the update. Wow! He is definitely in MOPAR heaven watching over us. He did a lot for this community and will be missed. Sad to see he is gone but he will continue to be an icon on the forums.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    TorRed 2007 Charger R/T, Hemi Registry #1060 (Totaled 4/10/2015)
    Brilliant Black 2010 Charger SRT8
    Appearance: CBD CF SRT8 Hood
    Performance: AirRaid CAI, Custom Tune by Johan, Corsa Xtreme, Inertia Premium Big Valve Heads, Inertia SRT MAX and Kooks LT headers.



Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •