Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batmanppc View Post
    I added Bluetooth streaming in my '08 Magnum SXT by getting a MyGig RHR.
    Is that a aftermarket unit or software? I would like to get a aftermarket unit to stream music or use it for Bluetooth phone calls but at the sametime I have a Tranzformer and it uses the evic for features like transmission temp etc

Post Thanks / Like
    The RHR is the generation after RER. It's OEM for '10-'12 I think. I had to get an adapter to combine two of the antennas.

Post Thanks / Like
    I realize that I am resurrecting an old thread, but just wanted to let you guys know that JetPilot still has a supply of the ready built harnesses for sale. I have placed my order for one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhound View Post
    I realize that I am resurrecting an old thread, but just wanted to let you guys know that JetPilot still has a supply of the ready built harnesses for sale. I have placed my order for one.
    Yeah I last posted in 2010 (jeez I've been here for a long time) about finding the connector in my pillar harness and behind the glove box in the Magnum. Back in 2017 I actually found a wrecked Blue Charger with uConnect and grabbed the mirror, harness, and module. I was able to plug and play the whole system and other than a weird CAN-BUS code that went away, I got working uConnect. But since buying the Magnum in 2009, I got a 300 SRT in 2012 that already had uConnect installed so I wasn't "in need" of it but with new state law about hand-free it was smarted to just install it. All told I think I spend just $30 USD for the parts which was a steal.

2006 SRT 300C CAI - Corsa Sport - Hurst - Predator - BT Catch Can - Updated SRT bumper - LEDs
    2005 R/T Magnum K&N intake - Bilstein B6 with SRT springs - Mopar Corsa Sport - Predator -
    BT Badges - Speedlogix Catch Can - LEDs
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchance
    You take a four-door sedan and make it a rocket ship.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moaugust88 View Post
    Yeah I last posted in 2010 (jeez I've been here for a long time) about finding the connector in my pillar harness and behind the glove box in the Magnum. Back in 2017 I actually found a wrecked Blue Charger with uConnect and grabbed the mirror, harness, and module. I was able to plug and play the whole system and other than a weird CAN-BUS code that went away, I got working uConnect. But since buying the Magnum in 2009, I got a 300 SRT in 2012 that already had uConnect installed so I wasn't "in need" of it but with new state law about hand-free it was smarted to just install it. All told I think I spend just $30 USD for the parts which was a steal.
    Yeah, you really got super lucky to find the connector behind the glove box. I am installing this into my brother's 07 300C Heritage (my 06 300C Heritage has it already). I grabbed the mirror and harness and all from an 06 in the junkyard. I was hoping that since his car was a heritage and had rain sensing wipers and all, that he would have the connector needed behind the glove box, but no such luck. Well, it's good that all those years ago these guys worked out the system and made a retrofit harness. It is worth the expense to buy it already made in my opinion. I am looking forward to getting the system installed.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Share This Thread