Authentic Performance

Post Thanks / Like

LX FEELER &ALL NEW : 407ci INERTIA STROKER 5.7based +NO2 spec by STU ~3.93 LSD ~ SLP LT

Hello there fellas
    I will add more details for the pictures only uploaded now
    if theres interest

im not really desperate at all to sell off my build...
    only reason im entertaining this as option

BECAUSE
    i recently bought a cottage property AFTER my build was half way through done

&NOW
    I really need a good truck well equipped workhorse & trailer to tow behind
    as I plan to invest in my property rather then the muscle car i was building before I bought the land

heres a clue of what I have ALL IN PARTS & BRAND NEW

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you just selling the engine or is there a car that comes with it?
    GONE

'06 Inferno Charger R/T

Mopar 6.1 CAI, Inertia Spartan plus cam, Inertia Performance heads .030, 6.1 pulley, 6.1 timing set, 3.07 SRT diff, 180 T-stat, BBK ceramic, Magnaflow mids, JBA exhaust, Inertia/Stu tuned, '13 Superbee 20's, LED tails
    Best 1/4 mile = 13.2 at 108 Mph 2.1 60' 360 RWHP 381 RWTQ on91 octane
    Likes madcoder liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got it all in parts depending on how much person willing to spend or trade for and if I would entertain that offer to let go of my build I been collecting parts for over 2 years and now it's all there...

But like I said, My life has changed since I started the project and now my prioraties have changed along with it after buying a cottage. I'm raised in the city all life to point I got sick of it & finally bought my land to get away from city & I want to build it up MUCH more rather then a 407ci stroked fully build Mopar wichs useless to me now. I FKN rather have a Diesel dually truck and a dual axle trailer along with an ATV dirtbikes and a Seadoo to enjoy out in weekend opposed to 600+HP car that's **** all furfils my current needs

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear ya about wanting to get out of the Urban jungle, I moved away over 10 years ago. What kind of sucks about your situation is that living up here in the sticks you actually have some room to stretch the legs of your muscle car. Really not any room on the crowded streets of Toronto to open it up so to me, now would be the time to have a car with some serious balls. But I totally get why it's not feasible for you right now.

Share This Thread