Authentic Performance

Post Thanks / Like

Someone boosted my car in Toronto

A couple months ago I began emailing Adam from Authentic Performance because I was interested in supercharging my car. Several emails later and a fairly reasonable estimate was sent my way. In addition to the blower, Adam was also going to upgrade my fuel pump, injectors, change out a couple sensors, as well as pull heads for inspection and valvetrain swap out. With assistance from (or assisting) AJ hemituner, Adam was going to dyno tune my car.

Once my car was dropped off Adam and I moved away from emails and I started receiving text messages with updates from Adam. This really helped me keep my sanity while being away from my car. Pretty much every milestone had a picture or two of the progress. I can't express how appreciative I am.

I get very anxious when it comes to my car and I'm a big fan of communication and updates. This usually comes off as impatience and I definitely didn't tone it down for Adam. He was very understanding and was excellent at satisfying my need for info.

I was starting to see some occasional knock prior to blower installation. On the drive up, while going 120 km/h, I was only getting 15 - 15.5 mpg. Now there is absolutely no knock and I was getting 18 mpg on the ride home with the a/c cranked (and will chirp the tires at highway speeds).

I had the privilege of meeting Glen as well. I was able to get some great info from Adam and Glen regarding my build and overall direction. My experience with Authentic Performance was one of the best ones I've had with any shop. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reputable shop. I'm looking forward to bringing my car back to them next time my car needs some work.

Now for the big payoff. At 11.25 psi with my d1 procharger my car put down 620.62 whp and max torque was 590.58.

Thanks again Adam, Glen and AJ.
    NA PB 1/4 mile: 12.1177 @ 112.57 mph. DA 1310 feet
    FI PB 1/4 mile: 10.6721 @ 131.17 mph. DA -244 feet

Pwr 392, Procharger d1 @ 11.25 psi, Dynatech lt headers and cats, Corsa xtreme, Paramount conqueror transmission, Dominator torque converter, p-tcm, 3.91 getrag. 620 whp/590 tq.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great results! Glen, Adam and AJ are stand up guys. You must be grinning from ear to ear!
    Likes All c'd up liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah, she sounds so awesome. I haven't been to the track with her yet but hopefully I will be going this weekend. I'm getting really good smiles per gallon right now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, looking forwrd to the 1/4 mile times
    2005 300c, 150 shot of nitrous. 391 getrag 3400 pro torque, srt8 rims, magnaflow catback with gutted cats, bbk shorty headers, custom cai, dyno tuned at authentic performance, tein super street coilovers, 180 tstat, diablo tuner, hhp stage 2 comp cams, mopar timing chain, 6.1 valves springs and spark plugs, non mds lifters, tranzformer, arrington catch can.

best 1/4 mile 12.82 at 106mph 1.7 60' all motor
    Whp328.41 and 349.56 tq
    on the juice 11.19 at 120mph 1.49 60'

Post Thanks / Like
    Yikes! Are those numbers on the stock displacement and internals? Either way they're awesome! Enjoy that! I'd love to supercharge mine someday...after it turns into a Challenger that is.
    GONE

'06 Inferno Charger R/T

Mopar 6.1 CAI, Inertia Spartan plus cam, Inertia Performance heads .030, 6.1 pulley, 6.1 timing set, 3.07 SRT diff, 180 T-stat, BBK ceramic, Magnaflow mids, JBA exhaust, Inertia/Stu tuned, '13 Superbee 20's, LED tails
    Best 1/4 mile = 13.2 at 108 Mph 2.1 60' 360 RWHP 381 RWTQ on91 octane

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Yikes! Are those numbers on the stock displacement and internals? Either way they're awesome! Enjoy that! I'd love to supercharge mine someday...after it turns into a Challenger that is.
    That's with a forged pwr 392. I've been slowly building her up to handle the power. Once the rear end is done I'm going to increase the boost and hopefully get towards 780 whp. I'd love to did it with a challenger too. They are beautiful cars