Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Post Thanks / Like
    If those connections you made our to the video input on the back of the ves you're not going to get anything when you plug it in and you will crash the system

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes they are?

Post Thanks / Like
    Go back to the first page of this post of this thread and do it the way he did in the first page of this thread and you'll be fine

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=moparkev;4873819]Go back to the first page of this post of this thread and do it the way he did in the first page of this thread and you'll be fine[/QUOTE
    I have all ready did that, I only use it for the REC radio and my wireless headphones work great with it but when I connect the two headrest TV and with the REC radio my wireless headphones don't work and the REC radio video is to much red, if tho it's to much so I figured if I use the RCA and connect the headrests that way and see if the VES would give a signal for the sound and video the wireless headphones would work.

Post Thanks / Like
    You need to connect everything to the RCA and if it's not enough I can handle it by a video splitter amplifier they're only like 20 or 30 bucks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moparkev View Post
    You need to connect everything to the RCA and if it's not enough I can handle it by a video splitter amplifier they're only like 20 or 30 bucks
    Where can I get that for a car???

Post Thanks / Like
    Crutchfield, I have one in the barn somewhere

Post Thanks / Like
    Ebay or Amazon or just Google auto video amplifier

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Where can I get that for a car???

Post Thanks / Like

Ebay link

Post Thanks / Like
    Enter the item number above or search video splitter amplifer

Post Thanks / Like
    SOLVED

Wow this thread just keeps on giving amd I have a question that maybe someone can answer for me. To be clear, the VES is not in the car.
    I'm trying to get the cover off the top of the DVD player to get at the plug for the screen. The photos in the first post show removing the two screws on the side of the cover and then two screws that are under a cover (photos 2 and 3) that the OP popped open with a kitchen knife. I don't have that little cover over the two screws!
    How does the main cover come off?
    Last edited by Montreal300; 02-12-2017 at 03:16 PM.

inTune 91 CAI, 180 stat, BB 6dB reso delete,Tranzformer, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS switch. Wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 245/45/20 and 295/40/20 Continental DW's on 9"/10" F/R Viper Replicas, BCR Coilovers, Drake strut brace. Interior accent LED 's. 55/35 tint, BT catch can. LED interior lighting. BT bling, front parking sensors. Rear seat heaters. Color matched tails "MoPar" puddle lights. Custom front lip.
    MyGig 730N, Pyle 9.2" screen, iPod, front and rear cams.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Share This Thread